Product Comparison: Baratza Preciso vs Baratza Virtuoso
- The grind is very consistent but not perfect; some fines still creep in.
- This is an excellent purchase and I feel I got value with a precision product.
- My coffee grounds come our consistently ground and beautifully light and fluffy.
- Grinding is very quick. I find the noise to be reasonable, and much less obnoxious than a regular blade grinder.
- It runs rather quiet, and cleans up easy. This is a great grinder!
- The entire unit has a very solid, well-built feel. As you turn the hopper to adjust the grind, you get a very solid, convincing click for feedback. Nothing feels loose or cheap.
- The grind quality and uniformity looks good to me for the press and pour over use.
- The grinder does drip grinds well and is good for expresso but only at the first two settings.
- This is a solid grinder and the grind is quite nice and consistent. Definitely better than my Capresso Infinity.
- Removing the ground coffee bin without spilling some grounds on the counter is difficult.
- The grinder is solid, but no bells and whistles. It does have a knob that acts as a manual timer so you don't have to hold down the button.
- The anti cling plastic used in the hopper really works and the ease of loading and taking the hopper in and out add up to make this a fine machine.
- This machine feels and sounds more durable.
- Grinds good enough for my Rancilio Silva. The micro adjustment works well at adjusting the grind for perfectly timed shots.
- Awesome grinder. Very consistent grinds with fine adjustment.
- The grind quality is really good, if you crank it up to real fine, you can basically get turkish coffee grind out of it, it will get the last ounce of your coffee out of your coffee beans.
- The grind is very consistent, I use it for espresso daily, the coffee came out of this grind is very fine and according to the setup I dial in, there is almost no deviation.
- This grinder feels well made and very durable, also.
- This thing is built like a tank, and will grind small trees, pets, and anything else that gets too close!
- It sounds horrible. I have to admit it. It's probably less loud in an absolute sense than my old inexpensive Cuisinart.