Product Comparison: Baratza Preciso vs Baratza Vario
- The grind is very consistent but not perfect; some fines still creep in.
- This is an excellent purchase and I feel I got value with a precision product.
- My coffee grounds come our consistently ground and beautifully light and fluffy.
- Grinding is very quick. I find the noise to be reasonable, and much less obnoxious than a regular blade grinder.
- It runs rather quiet, and cleans up easy. This is a great grinder!
- Excellent coffee grinder for busy kitchen where different family members make espresso and filter coffee several times a day.
- Solid construction. Looks great on the countertop.
- This is an excellent grinder and a good upgrade from my Rocky Rancillio grinder.
- Takes a bit of time to break in before clumps go away and consistency kicks in.
- It's a little bit loud, a consideration when grinding really early in the morning.
- The grinder is solid, but no bells and whistles. It does have a knob that acts as a manual timer so you don't have to hold down the button.
- The anti cling plastic used in the hopper really works and the ease of loading and taking the hopper in and out add up to make this a fine machine.
- This machine feels and sounds more durable.
- Grinds good enough for my Rancilio Silva. The micro adjustment works well at adjusting the grind for perfectly timed shots.
- Awesome grinder. Very consistent grinds with fine adjustment.
- It has programmable timing pre-sets which I imagine could be helpful.
- Excellent, solid built-quality. Not messy at all as compared to other grinders.
- It seems very reliable and consistent, easy to use, small, nice metal porta-filter holder.
- This is a fantastic grinder. This grinder is fast, smooth and quiet. The timer function is convenient for dosing. The grind settings are easy to adjust and repeatable.
- Easy to use and clean. It grinds consistently. Very good value for money.