Product Comparison: Omron BP785 vs Omron BP786
- Easy to use. accurate. remembers the measurements. the digits are big enough to see.
- With regard to accuracy, its readings more or less close to the other four brands or models I tested.
- This unit makes it really easy to estimate your blood pressure at home, but always check with your doctor for reliable readings.
- The most important aspect of a monitoring device is accuracy - and this product exemplifies that standard.
- No problem with accuracy, just make sure you read the directions to get the most accurate reading.
- Checked unit accuracy with the doctors' office equipment and it compared fine. The wireless link to my iPhone 5C works fine once you figure out how to make it work.
- I bought this to replace an aging older model. The main feature I care about is accuracy.
- The unit itself has a very easy to ready display. I like the memory feature and the switch for two users.
- In general, accuracy of these units, of any brand, is only plus or minus 5 to 15 points. So dont expect perfection.
- Based on my experience, I would recommend you not buy this model. It has a lot of features, but accuracy is not one of them.
- It is light weight, numbers large and can be clearly seen,the readings were accurate when compared with my doctors recordings.
- It is easy to read, use and is small and light weight.
- The device is small, light, and has an easy-to-read face that measures 4.75 inches by 6 inches.
- The overall construction seems fairly study considering the weight.
- The machine is very light weight, precise with the reading.
- This meter is great! Accurate and light weight with many features.
- Light weight.,looks nice the price so cheap with high end quality.
- Cuff is very easy to apply (at least to one's left arm--haven't tried the right).
- The Comfit cuff is easily usable and the readings' check feature is reassuring for accuracy.
- The comfort cuff is easy to put on, it's got a pre-tensioned cuff that you put around your arm, and align the blue line with your middle finger, tighten it and it's all set.
- The cuff has a self clasping insert built in so that you can very easily install it on your arm with minimal strength and effort!
- The cuff is bad - the gadget itself is nice but it needs this cuff to work.
- The cuff is very comfortable, and seems like it would fit a wide range of arm sizes. I'm a bigger guy and I have no issues getting this cuff around my arm.
- This is a very easy to use blood pressure cuff! The pre-formed curve in the cuff facilitates putting the cuff on one-handed, no more struggling with the cuff rotating around your arm as you try to tighten it
- The hard cuff, which is easy to slide up, but if you have larger arms, this may pinch your skin.
- I had the previous version. This one is much better. The cuff is much easier to put on the arm.
- Uncomfortable rigid small cuff falsely advertised to fit large arms.
- The product is OK. The cuff could be better. Can be difficult to get snug enough to stop the machine from giving the E2 error which means it's not sensing enough cuff pressure.
- A-B switch makes it very easy for 2 people to share the monitor and keep readings separate.
- There is also a "guest" feature that won't record the reading in memory. You also have the option of using batteries (three AA) or an AC adapter, so it's easy to use where you want.
- The external power supply instead of having to use batteries is a real plus feature if you use it regularly!
- The two-memory feature is particularly useful for us.
- Not sure TruRead function is worth any extra cost, since the measurements seem so consistent.
- The battery drains too fast.
- Memory for 2 people (me and wifey) plus guest mode (so you don't store their measurements in memory).
- Takes the date and time of those measurements and you can check it on the device.
- Simple to operate - one button push to take BP and a select switch to determine person 1 or 2.
- Large display screen with intuitive controls, “feel good” buttons and switches, and color codes.
- Bluetooth integration not working with at least 2 devices they claimed to be compatible with (Samsung Galaxy S6 and Note 3), Android version 5.0.2 and 5.0 respectively.
- Because of its size it is a little less portable than other monitors.
- The App won't allow me to log in with the account I created via the website. (It really failed when trying to create the account.)