Product Comparison: Omron BP742N vs Omron BP652N
- So far so good. The accuracy seems good-I compared its reading to two other readings from medical professionals. How long it will last help will determine its value.
- Took it to my doctor to check for accuracy, and it was spot on. Very good quality, excellent price. Can't go wrong!
- After trying different blood pressure monitor brands, I would say that the most thing I am very please with is the accuracy of the Omron can't ask for more.
- Easy to use, accurate, the history memory is great . Great value .
- Love that it is so simple to use and very accurate! It saves up to 17 of your bp recordings. It can also be used by 2 people and have their sepearte bp readings in one unit.
- As for accuracy, all the readings I've taken so far have been in the range when I have my blood pressure measured at the doctors office.
- The built in memory feature is great and can be used for a single person (selection A), or if using for two people (each selects which one "A or B" to store their own readings in memory.
- Accuracy seems a bit higher than other professional monitors I'd calibrated it against.
- Compact and easy to use, but I'm not certain of it's accuracy. I think it gives a fair indication, but may not be as accurate as a cuff monitor. I bought the series 10 Omron 786 at the same time and the latter gave somewhat more consistent readings.
- The product is easy enough to use, but I question the accuracy. Even though I realize that blood pressure is always changing, the variance registered in readings done in succession appear to be too drastic to be accurate.
- Fits perfectly around the arm. Very light weight. I’ve compared with the blood pressure machine at my doctors office.... the numbers were almost similar.
- This blood pressure cuff is light weight, easy-to-use, and accurate. The cuff design is an improvement in that it is easier to tighten.
- This monitor works great. The screen is very legible and numbers are very easy to make out. I had no issue understanding how to operate it. It is very light weight.
- It runs on batteries which were included in the package. It is well designed, light weight and easy to use.
- Easy to use....my mom is 80 yo and she figured it out by herself. It's very consistent...light weight....easy to read results!
- It is very compact and good design! It easily keeps in your pocket to check your blood pressure whenever you’re need it.
- Great for travel and serves as a baseline measurement to detect change.
- The unit is compact, great for home and travel and comes with a very nice hard storage case.
- They cut a lot of corners when they designed this one.Very flimsy, Cuff is to small for me
- Wristband is made of a soft material that isn't very durable or easy to clean.
- The cuff is easy to put on and then you just press a button. Can't get any simpler.
- I brought it with me to my doctor's appointment and compared it against their blood pressure reading and it was almost spot on. The cuff is easy to use and with a push of the button, you get your blood pressure.
- This one has been improved by making the compressor more powerful.It inflates in half the time. The supplied cuff is large enough to fit any normal arm.
- Nice backlit display, and a high quality blood pressure cuff. definitely worth the money.
- Bought as a replacement for an old Omron. Very easy to use. Large, easy to-read display. Comfortable cuff.
- I love this little machine! It fits comfortably around my wrist and the directions on how to use it are direct and to the point.
- It is almost impossible to find a soft cuff and this one has it.I would not hesitate to recommend this cuff!
- Checking blood pressure and pulse with this small wrist device is easy and more comfortable than one with the arm cuff.
- The wrap around band is extremely long so if you have an extra extra large wrist - you might be thrilled.
- I would recommend this to anyone who needs to monitor their blood pressure, it has the capacity to store the last hundred readings for at least two people.
- Also quite consistent reading to reading. I like that it can track two different users, and track the average pressures over time.
- I like that it has two user settings, so my husband's and my BPs are tracked separately. It saves past measurements so you can scroll through them and see what your normal is.
- I've been satisfied that it is very accurate. I like that you can record two users histories.
- This keeps track of your BP readings as well as your pulse. It also can keep track of two users readings. I’ve had it for about 6 months and have not had to replace the batteries yet.
- It has the feature that can alert you if your aim isn’t in right position. Great product!
- The pulse reading is accurate and the memory functions work, so I can't really give it the worst rating.
- It has built in memory of your readings from recent to earlier readings, also displaying date and time of the reading.
- This is new generation of wrist blood pressure monitor, it has 3 memory account (A, B and guest), silent in operation, big screen to read and calendar+clock, also come with storage case
- Used for less than 2 months, now the indicator (indicating the right position) no longer work