Product Comparison: Omron BP742N vs Omron BP786N
- So far so good. The accuracy seems good-I compared its reading to two other readings from medical professionals. How long it will last help will determine its value.
- Took it to my doctor to check for accuracy, and it was spot on. Very good quality, excellent price. Can't go wrong!
- After trying different blood pressure monitor brands, I would say that the most thing I am very please with is the accuracy of the Omron can't ask for more.
- Easy to use, accurate, the history memory is great . Great value .
- Love that it is so simple to use and very accurate! It saves up to 17 of your bp recordings. It can also be used by 2 people and have their sepearte bp readings in one unit.
- Accuracy seems to be just fine, the layout is easy to read & the wireless function is a big plus
- The fact that you can store your readings for later reference, that you can take and store two persons and if you have the capability upload to another device is phenomenal.
- I checked it for accuracy at my Dr.'s office, and it's very accurate.
- FAST, accurate, good memory features, exceptionally well built
- It has memory which came be downloaded by doctor.
- I took this to the doctors office to test the accuracy and she told me to return it as it didn’t meet her standards.
- I found that the reading on this machine would report numbers between 10 - 20 points below what my manual reading and Dr. office readings are, on both systolic and diastolic.
- Fits perfectly around the arm. Very light weight. I’ve compared with the blood pressure machine at my doctors office.... the numbers were almost similar.
- This blood pressure cuff is light weight, easy-to-use, and accurate. The cuff design is an improvement in that it is easier to tighten.
- This monitor works great. The screen is very legible and numbers are very easy to make out. I had no issue understanding how to operate it. It is very light weight.
- It runs on batteries which were included in the package. It is well designed, light weight and easy to use.
- Easy to use....my mom is 80 yo and she figured it out by herself. It's very consistent...light weight....easy to read results!
- It's a nice size, and very user friendly.
- It is very well designed and very accurate.
- Durable caseling and good design.
- It's a good machine but the design leaves something to be desired. There is no place to store the cuff which is a bit inconvenient.
- A little bulky to be taking with you when traveling but it is very easy to use.
- The cuff is easy to put on and then you just press a button. Can't get any simpler.
- I brought it with me to my doctor's appointment and compared it against their blood pressure reading and it was almost spot on. The cuff is easy to use and with a push of the button, you get your blood pressure.
- This one has been improved by making the compressor more powerful.It inflates in half the time. The supplied cuff is large enough to fit any normal arm.
- Nice backlit display, and a high quality blood pressure cuff. definitely worth the money.
- Bought as a replacement for an old Omron. Very easy to use. Large, easy to-read display. Comfortable cuff.
- The curved cuff fits very nicely and comfortably, and I think this will fit to majority of the population.
- It takes accurate readings, and the cuff is comfortable, and easy to put on, and the output easy to read.
- The device itself seems very well belt and the cuff is comfortable.
- The band is so stiff it is difficult to use.
- The "Comfort Fit" cuff stinks.
- I would recommend this to anyone who needs to monitor their blood pressure, it has the capacity to store the last hundred readings for at least two people.
- Also quite consistent reading to reading. I like that it can track two different users, and track the average pressures over time.
- I like that it has two user settings, so my husband's and my BPs are tracked separately. It saves past measurements so you can scroll through them and see what your normal is.
- I've been satisfied that it is very accurate. I like that you can record two users histories.
- This keeps track of your BP readings as well as your pulse. It also can keep track of two users readings. I’ve had it for about 6 months and have not had to replace the batteries yet.
- Also like the Bluetooth as it moves all my readings to my phone.
- I like the Bluetooth function in conjunction with the app. It really makes it easy to use.
- Multiple choices on setting up this device for two users, plus a guest!
- It has a very well lit and large display.
- Constant problems with Bluetooth connection on iPhone.
- It doesn't come with a case