Product Comparison: Omron BP786 vs Omron BP786N
- Checked unit accuracy with the doctors' office equipment and it compared fine. The wireless link to my iPhone 5C works fine once you figure out how to make it work.
- I bought this to replace an aging older model. The main feature I care about is accuracy.
- The unit itself has a very easy to ready display. I like the memory feature and the switch for two users.
- In general, accuracy of these units, of any brand, is only plus or minus 5 to 15 points. So dont expect perfection.
- Based on my experience, I would recommend you not buy this model. It has a lot of features, but accuracy is not one of them.
- Accuracy seems to be just fine, the layout is easy to read & the wireless function is a big plus
- The fact that you can store your readings for later reference, that you can take and store two persons and if you have the capability upload to another device is phenomenal.
- I checked it for accuracy at my Dr.'s office, and it's very accurate.
- FAST, accurate, good memory features, exceptionally well built
- It has memory which came be downloaded by doctor.
- I took this to the doctors office to test the accuracy and she told me to return it as it didn’t meet her standards.
- I found that the reading on this machine would report numbers between 10 - 20 points below what my manual reading and Dr. office readings are, on both systolic and diastolic.
- The overall construction seems fairly study considering the weight.
- The machine is very light weight, precise with the reading.
- This meter is great! Accurate and light weight with many features.
- Light weight.,looks nice the price so cheap with high end quality.
- It's a nice size, and very user friendly.
- It is very well designed and very accurate.
- Durable caseling and good design.
- It's a good machine but the design leaves something to be desired. There is no place to store the cuff which is a bit inconvenient.
- A little bulky to be taking with you when traveling but it is very easy to use.
- The cuff is very comfortable, and seems like it would fit a wide range of arm sizes. I'm a bigger guy and I have no issues getting this cuff around my arm.
- This is a very easy to use blood pressure cuff! The pre-formed curve in the cuff facilitates putting the cuff on one-handed, no more struggling with the cuff rotating around your arm as you try to tighten it
- The hard cuff, which is easy to slide up, but if you have larger arms, this may pinch your skin.
- I had the previous version. This one is much better. The cuff is much easier to put on the arm.
- Uncomfortable rigid small cuff falsely advertised to fit large arms.
- The product is OK. The cuff could be better. Can be difficult to get snug enough to stop the machine from giving the E2 error which means it's not sensing enough cuff pressure.
- The curved cuff fits very nicely and comfortably, and I think this will fit to majority of the population.
- It takes accurate readings, and the cuff is comfortable, and easy to put on, and the output easy to read.
- The device itself seems very well belt and the cuff is comfortable.
- The band is so stiff it is difficult to use.
- The "Comfort Fit" cuff stinks.
- Memory for 2 people (me and wifey) plus guest mode (so you don't store their measurements in memory).
- Takes the date and time of those measurements and you can check it on the device.
- Simple to operate - one button push to take BP and a select switch to determine person 1 or 2.
- Large display screen with intuitive controls, “feel good” buttons and switches, and color codes.
- Bluetooth integration not working with at least 2 devices they claimed to be compatible with (Samsung Galaxy S6 and Note 3), Android version 5.0.2 and 5.0 respectively.
- Because of its size it is a little less portable than other monitors.
- The App won't allow me to log in with the account I created via the website. (It really failed when trying to create the account.)
- Also like the Bluetooth as it moves all my readings to my phone.
- I like the Bluetooth function in conjunction with the app. It really makes it easy to use.
- Multiple choices on setting up this device for two users, plus a guest!
- It has a very well lit and large display.
- Constant problems with Bluetooth connection on iPhone.
- It doesn't come with a case