Product Comparison: Omron BP785N vs Omron BP786
- Accurate readings - don't waste your time on the wrist model.
- Accuracy was very close (pulse was spot on) at my Cardiologist's office. Love this unit.
- It works with just one button push, and the cuff is easy to put on. Digits are large and easy to read. The accuracy is in line with my doctor's unit and my old home unit.
- This unit has questionable accuracy - it read WAY higher than three different readings from three different doctors' visits ( and I am a "semi" white-coat syndrome person).
- I am very disappointed with the accuracy of the Omron 785N. I tested it against my nurse practitioner's BP stethoscope results. She took 3 readings and I took two. We were careful to wait with me sitting at least 5 minutes before taking readings.
- Checked unit accuracy with the doctors' office equipment and it compared fine. The wireless link to my iPhone 5C works fine once you figure out how to make it work.
- I bought this to replace an aging older model. The main feature I care about is accuracy.
- The unit itself has a very easy to ready display. I like the memory feature and the switch for two users.
- In general, accuracy of these units, of any brand, is only plus or minus 5 to 15 points. So dont expect perfection.
- Based on my experience, I would recommend you not buy this model. It has a lot of features, but accuracy is not one of them.
- It's not really travel size, but it is fairly compact. Seems very accurate and easy to use.
- Compact, well made machine. Easy to use and fairly priced.
- Very handy, compact and beautifully designed.
- Compact devise, great new arm band. I like it very much.
- The size of the overall monitor itself is quite big -- making storage a potential issue.
- The overall construction seems fairly study considering the weight.
- The machine is very light weight, precise with the reading.
- This meter is great! Accurate and light weight with many features.
- Light weight.,looks nice the price so cheap with high end quality.
- Cuff actually positions itself in the optimal place with no hassle, no guesswork - just follow simple instructions.
- My mom has large arms with loose skin & the cuff fits comfortably.
- Very happy with my purchase. The cuff is improved over my older model, making it much easier to use.
- Arm cuff is a somewhat large diameter for an average 160 lb, 5"10" male.
- The cuff is very comfortable, and seems like it would fit a wide range of arm sizes. I'm a bigger guy and I have no issues getting this cuff around my arm.
- This is a very easy to use blood pressure cuff! The pre-formed curve in the cuff facilitates putting the cuff on one-handed, no more struggling with the cuff rotating around your arm as you try to tighten it
- The hard cuff, which is easy to slide up, but if you have larger arms, this may pinch your skin.
- I had the previous version. This one is much better. The cuff is much easier to put on the arm.
- Uncomfortable rigid small cuff falsely advertised to fit large arms.
- The product is OK. The cuff could be better. Can be difficult to get snug enough to stop the machine from giving the E2 error which means it's not sensing enough cuff pressure.
- The readings are bright and large and easy to read. I can see everything on the display clearly. The ability to switch between users is nice as is the history function.
- TrueRead feature that takes 3 consecutive measurements then averages the results.
- It works with just one button push, and the cuff is easy to put on. Digits are large and easy to read.
- Since I only use it on my desk, the A/C adapter is a welcome feature. It also can use batteries for portable use. Nothing not to like.
- Another good feature is the automatic administration and averaging of 3 tests; averaged readings compare with my doctor's readings within +/- 3 mm. That feature is selectable in favor of doing a single test for those of us in a hurry.
- Memory for 2 people (me and wifey) plus guest mode (so you don't store their measurements in memory).
- Takes the date and time of those measurements and you can check it on the device.
- Simple to operate - one button push to take BP and a select switch to determine person 1 or 2.
- Large display screen with intuitive controls, “feel good” buttons and switches, and color codes.
- Bluetooth integration not working with at least 2 devices they claimed to be compatible with (Samsung Galaxy S6 and Note 3), Android version 5.0.2 and 5.0 respectively.
- Because of its size it is a little less portable than other monitors.
- The App won't allow me to log in with the account I created via the website. (It really failed when trying to create the account.)