Product Comparison: Omron BP652N vs Omron BP786N
- As for accuracy, all the readings I've taken so far have been in the range when I have my blood pressure measured at the doctors office.
- The built in memory feature is great and can be used for a single person (selection A), or if using for two people (each selects which one "A or B" to store their own readings in memory.
- Accuracy seems a bit higher than other professional monitors I'd calibrated it against.
- Compact and easy to use, but I'm not certain of it's accuracy. I think it gives a fair indication, but may not be as accurate as a cuff monitor. I bought the series 10 Omron 786 at the same time and the latter gave somewhat more consistent readings.
- The product is easy enough to use, but I question the accuracy. Even though I realize that blood pressure is always changing, the variance registered in readings done in succession appear to be too drastic to be accurate.
- Accuracy seems to be just fine, the layout is easy to read & the wireless function is a big plus
- The fact that you can store your readings for later reference, that you can take and store two persons and if you have the capability upload to another device is phenomenal.
- I checked it for accuracy at my Dr.'s office, and it's very accurate.
- FAST, accurate, good memory features, exceptionally well built
- It has memory which came be downloaded by doctor.
- I took this to the doctors office to test the accuracy and she told me to return it as it didn’t meet her standards.
- I found that the reading on this machine would report numbers between 10 - 20 points below what my manual reading and Dr. office readings are, on both systolic and diastolic.
- It is very compact and good design! It easily keeps in your pocket to check your blood pressure whenever you’re need it.
- Great for travel and serves as a baseline measurement to detect change.
- The unit is compact, great for home and travel and comes with a very nice hard storage case.
- They cut a lot of corners when they designed this one.Very flimsy, Cuff is to small for me
- Wristband is made of a soft material that isn't very durable or easy to clean.
- It's a nice size, and very user friendly.
- It is very well designed and very accurate.
- Durable caseling and good design.
- It's a good machine but the design leaves something to be desired. There is no place to store the cuff which is a bit inconvenient.
- A little bulky to be taking with you when traveling but it is very easy to use.
- I love this little machine! It fits comfortably around my wrist and the directions on how to use it are direct and to the point.
- It is almost impossible to find a soft cuff and this one has it.I would not hesitate to recommend this cuff!
- Checking blood pressure and pulse with this small wrist device is easy and more comfortable than one with the arm cuff.
- The wrap around band is extremely long so if you have an extra extra large wrist - you might be thrilled.
- The curved cuff fits very nicely and comfortably, and I think this will fit to majority of the population.
- It takes accurate readings, and the cuff is comfortable, and easy to put on, and the output easy to read.
- The device itself seems very well belt and the cuff is comfortable.
- The band is so stiff it is difficult to use.
- The "Comfort Fit" cuff stinks.
- It has the feature that can alert you if your aim isn’t in right position. Great product!
- The pulse reading is accurate and the memory functions work, so I can't really give it the worst rating.
- It has built in memory of your readings from recent to earlier readings, also displaying date and time of the reading.
- This is new generation of wrist blood pressure monitor, it has 3 memory account (A, B and guest), silent in operation, big screen to read and calendar+clock, also come with storage case
- Used for less than 2 months, now the indicator (indicating the right position) no longer work
- Also like the Bluetooth as it moves all my readings to my phone.
- I like the Bluetooth function in conjunction with the app. It really makes it easy to use.
- Multiple choices on setting up this device for two users, plus a guest!
- It has a very well lit and large display.
- Constant problems with Bluetooth connection on iPhone.
- It doesn't come with a case