Product Comparison: TaoTronics TT-BH22 vs TaoTronics TT-BH040US
- These are VERY comfortable and very light with out the feel of light plastic polymers to keep cost down.
- They are very light weight and as comfortable to wear for hours.
- Light-weight and comfortable for a more than 2+ hours flight recently.
- They are super light and comfortable too. I wear them for hours and don't have pain or discomfort.
- Light and comfortable to wear for long periods of time. Long flights are way more manageable when I can sleep with these on to block out the loud droning.
- They are comfortable and easy to adjust to my head size.
- Its very light weight and fits comfortably over my large ears. It has a soft cushions and the size adjustments are smooth.
- They have a real nice quality feel to them, when you pull them out of the protection case that they come in, they have a nice weight.
- It is heavier than the bose, or so it seems. I did experience some fatigue after a few hours.
- The size is large, I wish it was even a bit more compressed for travels.
- Noise cancellationis excellent. It’s uses active noise cancellation. Though it will not completely block out people around you, they do a great job blocking ambient noise.
- The TT-BH22 is a surprisingly good pair of ANC headphones. The audio quality is good. The active noise cancelling works well.
- These headphones are seriously impressive. They're the perfect companion for game playing. The bass blows you away and the quality of the sound is crystal clear.
- The Bluetooth compatibility works great, no issues with connection.
- The ANC is almost perfect but I found another headset for the same price doing better job in canceling noises.
- Great bluetooth connectivity with the option of using the aux cord that comes with it.
- Easy to pair, remembers previous devices and connects quickly. It has nice voice confirmation prompts.
- The Bluetooth connection has no noticeable delay which I was not expecting after trying other headphones with very noticeable delays in this price range.
- Pairing was fairly easy although connecting to my MacBook Pro after pairing with my phone was a little bit of a struggle.
- They do a great job of reproducing the full range. They have an amazing low end and have great high-end with crisp treble as well.
- The battery life is nice, it lasts around a week to a week and a half with my average 3 hour gameplay per day.
- The battery life is great!! Over 20 hours on a single charge, and will charge to full in under two hours.
- Battery life is excellent (meets or exceeds their published specs).
- The battery life is super impressive, as in I can go whole trips without needing to charge them-I think it is actually the advertised battery life, which was great.
- Great battery life. Using these for over a month now. I get 20+ hours on bluetooth on a single charge. And takes about 2 hours to fully charge.
- The battery life is amazing. I use them for hours and hours without charging. The noise cancelling exceeded my expectations.
- These headphones are very comfortable, sound quality good, ANC will block out ambient noises, and battery life is excellent.
- The battery life is also, really really great. It comes in a convenient hardshell case that seems to stand up well, and can be used with an aux cord also.
- Sound quality is pretty great, battery life is amazing, been using them daily for like 2 weeks and it's still at 60%.
- The battery did pretty and the sound quality is excellent the material is also very comfortable.