Product Comparison: Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut vs GELID GC-Extreme
- The conductivity of thermal transfer of this paste is unlike any other. It is truly superb!
- I bought this due to the thermal conductivity rating at 12.5 W/mk and the temperature range -250C /+350C.
- The thermal conductivity of the stuff is amazing, and I did not find any more difficult to apply than other brands. Highly recommended.
- This stuff is amazing – properly applied, the system now idles at 45° C and hovers around 80° C under full load.
- I use this on all my builds. It has the best thermal conductivity of any non conductive thermal paste.
- Excellent thermal conductivity, I use it also for very high power LEDs with thermal pads in direct contact with the heat sink.
- This has been excellent stuff, using on my 6600K and have no complaints.
- Easy to spread and not too viscous.
- Dropped temps on my laptop and desktop.
- Perfect consistency and temps are great.
- Gelid GC-Extreme is easy to work with and easy to clean up.
- Good Thermal Compound as it is soft and easy to spread out.
- Non conductive is a nice feature.
- This is the best thermal interface material available.
- Absolutely amazing stuff. Amazing kit content.