Product Comparison: Noctua NT-H2 vs ARCTIC MX-4
- This works very well and the laptops are running cool.
- It's high quality thermal paste.
- This stuff is amazing and great for the price.
- This is the third paste I've used on my i9-9900k with a 280mm AIO and the results are fantastic.
- Not for laptops. This paste is not for laptops, its way to runny and wet.
- This stuff has excellent thermal conductivity and lasts much longer than other pastes!
- Extremely efficient heat transfer and is non-conductive.
- Easy to apply with very good heat conductivity.
- More easier to apply due to lower viscosity and gives good results without having to wait for it set.
- I used the supplied paste and the temps were great, never going over 76C with all cores at 4.1GHz.
- I love the NT-H series of thermal paste and it only got better with the NH-H2. The wipes also are a great item.
- Very happy with the new Noctua paste.
- Keeps the temperatures healthy, cleaning wipes are super handy.
- Easier to apply then thermal grizzly, way more consistent results at least with my testing.
- The cleaning wipes provided with this product make application easy for an amateur installer.