Product Comparison: Bose FreeSpace 51 vs TIC GS3 8"
- Works great, good sound quality and others thought I bought Bose speakers.
- Great design. Sounds very good, fills the whole backyard with sound regardless of where we're sitting.
- Simple setup that works good and can control from iPhone or other device.
- These speakers offer a 360 degree sound. However, buyer beware, with the 100/200 watt rating, you need a minimum of 100watt amp JUST to hear these speakers.
- These speakers need a heavy power to push any bass.
- It is big enough that we put an extra long cable on it and now we comfortably bring it off the deck whenever we want.
- I like there compact size the sound quality and ease in hook up.
- Great sound and presence for such a small speaker. The speakers are as described. Surprisingly light weight.
- These are fantastic for the price. They are designed to be buried in ground or in a planter, which compensate for their light plastic casing.
- You will have to dig a pretty good size hole to get these installed correctly so be prepared.
- This speaker is amazing. The sound it puts out is huge and so is the item in overall size.
- The sound quality is great ( the low frequency reproduction surprised me), and they hold up great to the elements.
- The bass is fantastic and the omnidirection speakers fill the far end of the yard with sound.
- I was very surprised with the frequency across the spectrum, especially the low end.
- It's going to sound a bit mid frequency heavy compared to your inside speaker system, but I can't imagine you'd get a better outdoor sound from directional, boxed outdoor speakers.