Product Comparison: Klipsch AW-400 vs Klipsch AW-650
- Please don't forget that these are outdoor speakers. They don't have the bass of Klipsh's other, indoor speakers. But the sound is very clear, these are easy to mount.
- They are great outdoor speakers however they are also great indoor speakers and look fantastic indoor as well, I love them and klipsh is a great brand.
- I installed these under my overhang in my backyard. Awesome sound from them. Easy to install.
- Speakers were easy to install and work very well. Great sound quality! Would definitely recommend.
- I installed these at our outdoor kitchen. The sound quality is great. I love showing them off to our guest.
- They sound great. They are nice and compact for the sound that they produce.
- The speakers fit very nicely under the eaves of our roof over the deck using the brackets that come with the speakers.
- Perfect size, perfect sound!! When the neighbors were all away, we cranked it up and these little speakers handled it all.
- Big sound for small speakers. Better than my two other sets of Bose outdoor speakers!
- They definitely have distinguishable bass which seems to be a complaint with most small speakers.
- The speakers are great, great sound for a small auditorium. Recommended!
- We have all Klipsch speakers in our home, so the tone of these speakers is consistent with the rest of the house.
- As for the Klipsch speakers, they produce high-quality sound. So clear sound.
- Great sounding speakers and I am a picky musician of many years.
- I am impressed with how great they sound. I thought I would lose a lot of the sound and bottom, but these are great for outside speaker.