Product Comparison: Klipsch AW-650 vs Definitive Technology AW6500
- Running them at about 60w of good clean pure power and I've never heard and outdoor Sp sound so incredibly good!
- These speakers are incredible. They have a full sound with plenty of base and power.
- Bought Outdoor Yamaha's equivalent and they could not handle the power. Bought these and they are awesome.
- These are great outdoor speakers. There is plenty off bass and it doesn't take a lot of power to drive them. When I crank them up I can hear them clearly 50 feet away, so they drive sound well into my back yard when needed.
- Fantastic outdoor experience. Powered by Sonos AMP - more than enough bass and volume for our outdoor space. Any more bass would rattle the gutters off the house.
- The speakers are well made, sound is impressive for the size of the speaker, great base, excellent imaging, one of the better products that definitive technology has to offer.
- This was just the right size and sound that i needed for my large patio. Thought about buying two, only needed one.
- The color is a nice pure designer white, but the speaker is also paintable to match any decor.
- I also painted the black speakers with Rust-Oleum oil rubbed bronze color and they look awesome!!
- Overall, a well built outdoor speaker with good design ideas. I will buy another set to put on side of pool house.
- Good frequency response across entire range.
- These speakers can Rock! I kind of up cranked up the volume and I said WOW! I was afraid that I might disturb the neighbor that live a good 300 feet away from me.
- I've owned these for 4 years and they continue to sound great. I have two other Definitive speakers in my surround sound system and these sound as good as or better than them. The bass is so good that neighbors ask me where the sub woofer is.
- Long story short- I am very pleased with the sound quality! The sound is exceptional. Outstanding highs and deep bass. I even decided not to purchase a sub!
- Also, they are pretty directional. So if you sit slightly off center, most of the sound will seem to come from the ONE speaker you are a little closer to. If you are away from the field of the speakers entirely, the highs will quickly drop off.