Product Comparison: KitchenAid KHB2561OB vs Breville BSB530XL
- It works great and has the power it needs to take care of the larger chores.
- It works just the way it's supposed to with plenty of speed and power. I love this thing.
- Removable blade makes for easier cleaning and two speeds improves overall function.
- It has two speed setting and if you really want to mash or grind something, this is it! It does great job at grinding nuts or garlics or mash potatoes.
- Love the fact you can remove the mixer blade and shaft for cleaning.
- The cuisineart 2-speed hand blender did not work at all. Not worth it
- It's very convenient, but sometimes it is difficult to scrape off the leftover smoothie in the blade.
- Low power and low speed.
- Works as advertised. Compact and easy to maintained.
- Very sharp and easy to work with and easy clean.
- Excellent design and very durable.
- The product purchased is being used for about five months and it is already showing problems in its operation.
- The only BUT: there's too much plastic details.
- It is easy to grip and easy to use.
- Easy to use except for the speed control
- The grip is comfortable to hold, the switch is placed in a convenient location and solidly built.
- Mixes really well, makes a perfect shake, but have issues with the lock button sticking
- Dont really like the lock button that you have to hold down at the same time with the main button to make it work,but overall its a well made product
- Changing attachments is quick, and they are dishwasher safe.
- The storage case is another nice touch. No need to dig through crowded drawers to find the pieces that you need, they are all right at your fingertips.
- Nice storage case that is just the right size to get the cord in without any difficulty.
- The only drawback I observed was that it does not go in the dishwasher.
- The blending arm is not dishwasher proof so you have remove the blade before putting it in the dishwasher.
- The cord is a little stiff but not so bad that it interferes with use.
- I have also used the whisk attachment. I find it easy to use and clean up.
- I also like the whisk for small whipping jobs where I don't want to get the Mixer dirty.
- The included chopping bowl works excellent for chopping nuts.or as a small food processor, but easier to clean.
- The different blade make it a very flexible unit, I have made whipped cream with one blade and then mixed fresh liver and tomato paste with another and both came out great without lumps or unmixed parts.
- The immersion blender is good but it comes with a lot of cheap plastic attachments that are useless if you own mixer and food processor.
- Attachments are plastic and cheap! Not what I expect from KitchenAid.
- Blade broke while using