Product Comparison: KitchenAid KHB2561OB vs Breville BSB530XL
- It works great and has the power it needs to take care of the larger chores.
- It works just the way it's supposed to with plenty of speed and power. I love this thing.
- Removable blade makes for easier cleaning and two speeds improves overall function.
- Low power and low speed.
- It's very convenient, but sometimes it is difficult to scrape off the leftover smoothie in the blade.
- Love the fact you can remove the mixer blade and shaft for cleaning.
- It has two speed setting and if you really want to mash or grind something, this is it! It does great job at grinding nuts or garlics or mash potatoes.
- The best Immersion blender that lasts long and has many settings low to high.
- The variable speed control is a fantastic feature.
- It is easy to grip and easy to use.
- Easy to use except for the speed control
- The grip is comfortable to hold, the switch is placed in a convenient location and solidly built.
- Mixes really well, makes a perfect shake, but have issues with the lock button sticking
- Dont really like the lock button that you have to hold down at the same time with the main button to make it work,but overall its a well made product
- The immersion blender works perfectly, and the variable-rate speed controller is convenient, easy and satisfying.
- Hand held blender works great. Great speed control with your finger.
- Very powerful motor and the best feature is the variable speed control.
- The power control is easy and safe, but the slice cutter is unuseful.
- Changing attachments is quick, and they are dishwasher safe.
- The storage case is another nice touch. No need to dig through crowded drawers to find the pieces that you need, they are all right at your fingertips.
- Nice storage case that is just the right size to get the cord in without any difficulty.
- The only drawback I observed was that it does not go in the dishwasher.
- The blending arm is not dishwasher proof so you have remove the blade before putting it in the dishwasher.
- The cord is a little stiff but not so bad that it interferes with use.
- Smooth operation. Love the stepped power control.
- It has a long cord that easily reached to my stove. The controls are easy to operate.
- The accessories are great. A tall container allows you to pump the blender up and down without missing anything.
- The blender is amazing! Works great and is perfect for our needs!