Product Comparison: Bamix EO150 vs Breville BSB510XL
- I am very surprised on how powerful the bamix immersion blender truly is.
- It blends, chops and purées with amazing speed and consistency.
- I love my Bamix, it does everything it promises to do and more. It is very easy to use, clean and store.
- All in all, perfect for a small kitchen to work and feel like a large one. Well done.
- This unit will give you the power and speed to purée the ingredients to the smoothest consistency. Highly recommended!
- It works perfectly. I have used it to cream soup in the pot, make smoothies with frozen fruit, and to make mayonnaise. It handles all of these with ease and the clean up is super simple.
- The variable speed control is a fantastic feature.
- Quick to set up...multiple speeds including a very violent high speed - which works great to get the job done.
- The best Immersion blender that lasts long and has many settings low to high.
- The blender attachment w/blades is off balanced so when used, can be very noisy..
- Not as powerful as I hoped it would be. Barely mixed up a soft banana.
- Large comfortable surface for easy control, not long and skinny and plastic feel like most others.
- Very well built! And has three heads, one of them a blender 'knuckle' meaning this thing is a blender!
- Great kitchen tool. I love this tool for mixing and blending soup. It’s great to blend in the pot. The variable speed really gives good control.
- Unit performed every function flawlessly. Comfortable and easy to control.
- The grip and power button is amazingly comfortable, just about everything for features are user friendly and it runs quiet.
- Ergonomic handle and easy to control. Just squeeze the soft rubber grip on the handle and you can control the on/off.
- Grip a bit large, but comfortable to hold and operate.
- The ergonomics help control the blender even when it is running at full power. Also the design helps keep the blender from sucking onto the bottom of the pot when in use.
- The grip is a bit wide, so smaller hands might get a little tired with long use.
- Very good quality material and heavy duty. Should last a lifetime.
- Works as advertised. Use it often, wish it had more power. For the size it is great.
- Great for smoothies and quick blending of small batches.
- Love love love! Works great so far. Crushes ice, whips non fat milk into foam.
- All parts that come into contact with food/liquid are BPA-free.
- All parts except the motor and the blender cover are dishwasher safe
- When I am done with it I put the tools in the dishwasher and it is ready for the next job
- Most of the pieces are dishwasher safe. I've had no problem with this at all.
- Has one major design flaw. Pitcher design is garbage. Does not pour at all, just makes a huge mess.
- However, the food processor blade's design is awful. It is only one blade that lies too close to the bottom.
- Also, the cord is nice and heavy-duty, but it is so nice and heavy-duty that it seems like it could pull and topple the blender, which feels a little top-heavy.