Product Comparison: All-Clad KZ750D vs Breville BSB400XL
- Power and speed of completing the task - this was a great purchase and I look forward to using it.
- It's well built, and i love that you are able to regulate its speed. It is incredibly powerful at full speed.
- Top rated and works well. Powerful. The variable speed control is a good feature.
- Every plastic stick blender I've ever owned has failed within a year. The motor stops working or the gears that spin the blade strip out.
- The Breville BSB400XL makes blending soups in the pot so much easier!
- It's also perfect for blending one-serving smoothies when I don't feel like messing with the Vitamix.
- It's the perfect size, easy to use, and super easy to clean.
- It works very well when blending foods in a pot. Make smoothies well.
- Speed control is a bonus. great design as to cleaning the blade end.
- It is heavy duty with speed controls that are perfect for different blending jobs. It is powerful so the speed control is essential.
- I especially like the variable speed control instead of just on and off.
- The speed knob is difficult to adjust, but I normally leave it set low, and use the On and Turbo buttons like a two-speed control.
- The only dowside is the on button is sometimes tricky to push when my hand gets tired.
- It does a great job. Well designed to be easy to hand and control.
- High quality and ease of use with the control grip. Strong motor and blades.
- It only has one button to push to remove the blade assembly and is MUCH easier to use.
- Love love love it! Easy to clean, powerful with adjusting speed and the turbo high speed.
- Outstanding product. This is what a stick blender should be! Smooth, creamy blended product.
- The grip, the high speed, the emulsion - All receive 5 stars. Hard to believe we got such a great tool for this low price.
- It has variable speeds, operates smoothly, and I think quietly for the size and power.
- My big complaint is that the stick is twist on and it doesn't latch or lock.
- The handle is heavy but comfortable. To me, the weight of it indicates that it is of higher quality and won't break or crack as easily as others might.
- I really like this blender. The blade section comes off for easier cleaning - a real chore on my last blender.
- The grip is nice and the blender is well balanced in my hand and it will stand up in a pan without tipping over.
- I love that it can actually pulverize ice, so now I make smoothies.