Product Comparison: All-Clad KZ750D vs Cuisinart CSB-100
- Power and speed of completing the task - this was a great purchase and I look forward to using it.
- It's well built, and i love that you are able to regulate its speed. It is incredibly powerful at full speed.
- Top rated and works well. Powerful. The variable speed control is a good feature.
- Every plastic stick blender I've ever owned has failed within a year. The motor stops working or the gears that spin the blade strip out.
- The motor is powerful for a handheld unit. It will not replace a countertop blender however, so don’t kid yourself.
- This is a great and versatile item. Handy use from making smoothies to gravy, creamed soups and sauces.
- Works well, low speed is a little too high for whipping eggs.
- It is stainless steel so it doesn't pick up colors or odors from the food; it pulls apart easily for washing.
- Cleaning is easy until you get to the blades. Be very careful when cleaning them or use a bowl with soap to rise it instead of using your hands a sponge.
- Speed control is a bonus. great design as to cleaning the blade end.
- It is heavy duty with speed controls that are perfect for different blending jobs. It is powerful so the speed control is essential.
- I especially like the variable speed control instead of just on and off.
- The speed knob is difficult to adjust, but I normally leave it set low, and use the On and Turbo buttons like a two-speed control.
- The only dowside is the on button is sometimes tricky to push when my hand gets tired.
- Great kitchen tool. I love this tool for mixing and blending soup. It’s great to blend in the pot. The variable speed really gives good control.
- The buttons are easy to use and easy to press. Love this blender.
- There is simply no good control over the speed and it tosses stuff everywhere.
- I don't like the safety button / mechanism as it makes it slightly less easy to use with one hand.
- Love love love it! Easy to clean, powerful with adjusting speed and the turbo high speed.
- Outstanding product. This is what a stick blender should be! Smooth, creamy blended product.
- The grip, the high speed, the emulsion - All receive 5 stars. Hard to believe we got such a great tool for this low price.
- It has variable speeds, operates smoothly, and I think quietly for the size and power.
- My big complaint is that the stick is twist on and it doesn't latch or lock.
- The design, materials, and function are all excellent.
- Good product, works well for light duty use and light density materials.
- The blade on this is super sharp so be careful when you wash it.
- It is great for chopping small amounts of vegies for sautéing.
- It also makes great smoothies and milkshakes. And whips cream like a champ!