Product Comparison: Tefal VC1451 vs Cuisinart STM-1000
- This steamer is really a good use of the money. Totally worth it. Holds a lot of food, cooks it quickly without letting too much steam escape and without heating up the house.
- I was pleased to discover that the bowls are round and not oval - this gives a greater capacity.
- Easy to use large capacity best steamer I've ever bought.
- This looks like a quality product and so far it is. The stainless steel bowls are so much better than plastic.
- It has worked reliably for almost a year now. It does the job and has good capacity.
- Large enough capacity to actually cook a whole fish and other food.
- I love this steamer. It has a large capacity and is fast and easy to use.
- Love the large capacity and that you can use the glass in the oven.
- Works well with a large capacity for more than one type of food.
- The capacity of this appliance isn't large enough to steam a whole chicken.
- A brilliant product, great size, easy to use and very easy to clean.
- Quality product and looks good in kitchen and easy to use, it's good size.
- Good size steamer. Very happy with my purchase. Thanks!
- Good cooking product, good size and work well.
- It has a very small footprint, and the baskets a very compact size.
- It heats up fast, the size is great, it cooks food well, the preset timers are handy, it is easy to clean.
- This is the best I can find in the market. Size is great and easy to clean.
- Love it! It is the perfect size! It is very easy to clean! Very easy to use!
- I love this steamer. It’s a good size and attractive if sitting out. Holds a lot of food. Very happy with it.
- It looks very big, but after adjusting to the size it is an excellent tool. I use it more than 3 times a week.
- The controls user-friendly and are easily accessible on the front of the machine.
- The controls are easy to use. I like being able to time my cooking.
- The control panel is natural to operate and the size very comfortable.
- Easy controls and cleans in a breeze.
- Very satisfied with this. I like the glass. It's fast, too. The controls work just fine.
- It works and it works great! Easy to use, controls are not difficult and it's an attractive countertop appliance.
- The digital display looks good and is easy to read. The interface with the controls is simple and intuitive.
- Dials and controls work well and will most likely stand up to time. Foods cook well.
- Nice replacement for our defunct steamer. Basic controls works as it should.
- A nice easy to use dial timer on the front with a loud bell to advise that the time is up.
- The timer is a bit old fashioned but it works well and so I have no complaints.
- The mechanical timer is cute and works well if you remember to wind it at least halfway and then back.
- It's well made and well thought out steamer. It gets going very quickly so the timer is reasonably accurate.
- The timer ticking is alright, not to loud or unpleasant when sitting next to it.
- The container is large enough to cook a good deal of food, and the timer function makes cooking extremely convenient.
- The basket provides plenty of space and easy to set timer.
- Very easy, just put some water in the bottom container and set up timer.
- It completely stopped working after about 30 uses. The timer malfunctioned so that it would stop steaming every 15 seconds and has to be restarted.
- My only complaint is the numbers on the timer dial are real hard to see.
- Easy to use, easy to clean, works as it should, all round a really good product and a good buy!
- This one is robust and very easy to use and clean.
- Great steamer, Good quality, easy to clean. Food tastes a lot nicer when steamed.
- This steamer is perfect. Easy to clean and easy to cook.
- Easy to clean and operate. The food is very nice from it.
- I've had this steamer for about a month and I really like it so far. It is easy to use and to clean.
- The presets worked well and the stainless grating is easy to clean and has shown zero rust.
- Super easy to clean and a nice large water resivoir so I don't need to refill with every use as I steam my food at least twice a day.
- This takes virtually no preparation, it's super easy to clean and it's very well built.
- I can steam practically anything and it's super easy to clean.