Product Comparison: EARIN M-2 vs Jabra Elite Active 65t
- Sound quality is excellent considering the size, and this is the only TW which actually fits in every pocket as it's so small.
- Battery life is 4 hours with the case delivering 3 more quick charges. The case clearly shows battery level, and shows when the earphones are fully charged.
- Connecting to my devices is quick and easy. The charge lasts for 4 hours, and when using the case, the charge can last more than 10 hours.
- Product broke after weeks. Namely, the sound from the left earphone disappeared.
- A month later, the headphones stopped holding a charge. Every hour, a recharge is required, which is frustrating. I expected more from them.
- Each bud acts as an individual headset so you can use either one independently. They automatically detect left/right and connect straight away with no issues.
- They are so tiny and by far the most comfortable buds. It feels like you have nothing in your ears. The fit is extremely secure, can easily go running without worry.
- The touch controls work flawlessly. The call quality is good, far better than other true wireless like the Sennheiser, and the e8.
- At the microphone, disgusting noise reduction, everyone who communicates with me hears more ambient noise than me.
- The earphone fell out of the ear right into a glass of water and it failed. Unfortunately, they are not waterproof.