Product Comparison: Jabra Elite Sport vs Jabra Elite 65t
- Pretty easy. I connected it to my Galaxy S9+ and 2 laptops and it was a breeze. Just a simple long-hold of the right side bud button and find it available on the various devices.
- Connection to my cell phone is quick and easy right out of the box. As soon as you pull the right bus out of the case thereafter, it will connect automatically.
- Great fit, super compact charging case, excellent connectivity between audio source and earbuds.
- It's ok. I get a good 5 hours per charge and the case can give another 2 charges so at least the battery life is as advertised.
- It's plastic. Everything's plastic. And I have no issues with that. One potential issue I see is with thin piece of plastic that holds shut the case.
- When wearing a beanie or hood, there's constant sound from the material rubbing on the earbuds, which I've never experienced with other headphones.
- Touch controls - sensitive enough to not have to jab your eardrum trying to get them to press.
- The controls on the earbuds. Seem to be easy to use. The controls three buttons do everything easily. So it's all good so far.
- Sound isolation and speaker quality what I hear when I wear these are good. The battery life is good, and they fit well in my ear, staying in place while moving.
- Noise-Isolation is really good. This comes from the fact that they lock in place completely blocking the pathway to your ear canal.
- BIG bummer. When you change the volume it digs the earbud in your ears, super uncomfortable.