Product Comparison: Logitech Z537 vs Logitech Z623
- While unboxing the speakers I was glad to feel that both the subwoofer and satellites had a decent weight to them.
- Great Design. Good Build Quality.
- They are a decent size nothing massive and easy to add to a desk setup.
- The quality of sound and the punch they pack, all within a moderately-sized package, is astounding.
- The subwoofer is huge and the speakers are a good size too.
- The bass of these speaker is very very loud and will easily fill a medium sized living room. logitech make very good speakers and i always buy from them.
- Nice sized speakers for the PC and good sound.
- But don't get me wrong, its still an excellent product for its price and size.
- The bass is very rich and the desktop speakers have a crisp sound. I really can't imagine needing more sound and volume than this.
- 300 watts but it is very loud. I love how there is a seperate volume slider on the volume circle just for bass. Sounds are very accurate.
- The two satellite speakers are really nice both in sound and looks.
- These speakers are gooooooood. I was using for many years Logitech but the cheapest models. When played music or movies on this set i couldnt believe how different sound was from them.
- While it's switched off or in standby there's a very irritating high pitched buzzing sound.
- They handled high frequencies, acoustic music flawlessly.
- Something that enabled me to feel music again with the thumps of the low end frequencies.
- Frequency response is fabulous, and tests in my own house with pure sine waves show these can descend to 30Hz, assuming you move around the room to find the various "sweet spots", sometimes necessary with low frequencies in smaller rooms such as mine.
- It favours the bass range of frequency, having a noticeable lack of crispness in the upper range of the music scale.
- Sorry but this item does not have any form speaker protection and it also doesn't separate the mid and high frequencies to well.
- The control pod is pretty good. I like the weight of it and the on/off action is nice.
- I think the Bluetooth adapter option is a nice one on the whole.
- Bass adjustment and audio jacks on the Volume knob is also great features.
- Gets the job done for YouTube, everyday Windows use and gaming!
- The aux cable works perfectly however the Bluetooth is occasionally a bit iffy.
- There is a constant static that can be heard (this is a result from the speakers as I have tried plugging them in to an external dac and the noise persists).
- Very powerful set of speakers, perfect for a standard desktop setup.
- Person interested in powerful deep bass this is right product for them.
- To some people however these Z623 will be provide more than enough power for them to be satisfied.
- The sound is nice and crisp, the bass is loud and powerful and they can get very loud too.
- Booster packs way more power than most would ever need for home use.