Product Comparison: Logitech Z-3 vs Logitech Z-4
- Great design, looks and feel. Nice size.
- Really sleek looking, a combination of wood and aluminum, rather small speakers and impressive subwoofer.
- Sub is very powerful, can rock a small room like my bedroom. Very good size.
- Not easily portable due to cables and size.
- Nice sound. Despite their small size are quite heavy.
- If I had one nit to pick, it would be the footprint of the remote. It's about the size of a pack of cigarettes but slightly taller due to the knobs.
- Sound is excellent for the compact size. Fills a medium size room.
- Great sound, great price, small footprint on the desk.
- The subwoofer is small and takes up very little floor space.
- The mids are reasonable, as good as can be expected with small satellites.
- Good, clean sound, and deep bone rattling bass! This product is awesome.
- I must say the actual sound quality is better than I expected.
- I got this newer and prettier version for my TV. It works great for sound and beauty.
- Not the best speakers, but they are very decent in sound quality.
- The sound quality is great and they have good volume and base.
- A noticeable sound quality increase in my 10x12 room. I'm now enjoying better definition, clarity, and distinction in each of my audio sources.
- A system with amazing sound and a nice little sub thats compact enough to hide from the boss.
- Clean rich nondistored sound. Beautiful sound at all volume levels!
- The Z-4 system has pretty impressive sound quality while you're at the computer.
- The sound is plenty loud and clear, but bass has bad quality and dirty.
- The remote is a nice feature to have as well. Im always able to get to the volume control wherever it is.
- Very nicely constructed and have that high-end feel to them. The grilles come off if you like the exposed look.
- Removable soft speaker grilles that protect from poking fingers but don't seem to colour the sound significantly.
- The grilles look good to but they come off easily like full size home audio speakers
- May require occasional adjustment of connections to avoid crackle (this happened twice in 2 months but was never a problem).
- Also, the bass/volume control remote is a handy feature.
- Wired remote control and bass knob on the remote control are perfect.
- The separate controller with both a master volume and a separate volume at hand for the woofer is a great feature.
- They work great, all features work as advertised.
- One of my favourite features is that the bass can be controlled separately from the regular master volume, which comes in very handy.