Product Comparison: Edifier M1360 vs Edifier M1380
- I expected these to be much bigger in size. After opening the pack I was pleasantly surprised.
- I am happy to say, these little stars proved to be absolutely worth it.
- Their small size lets me place them anywhere I please and they easily fill my bedroom with clear sound.
- Very happy with the speakers. Very lightweight set and easy to place on small desk.
- I'm satisfied with the bass and sound quality. For its size, you can't beat this.
- Look nice and are very compact.
- This speakers does big with small profile. Highly recommend.
- The speakers and the bass are all very much heavier than my Cyber Acoustics, which means the magnets in them are big and that means good sound.
- For its size, the woofe it's not bad. It is a tiny subwoofer that weighs about 5 pounds.
- Good sized 2.1 speakers set for small room or shop.
- The bass is decent - not very deep. This set is good enough for casual listening through my android phone or computer.
- This system does a fine job of producing a quality sound. Very satisfied.
- Clear sound, bass is just a hair lower than I would prefer, but it's not bad.
- I do enjoy clean, quality sound and these speakers deliver.
- Doesn't have much bass to it and it doesn't have any adjustment.
- These speakers have pretty decent sound quality for a budget desktop 2.1 system.
- The speakers have clear mids, decent highs and decent bass.
- Speakers sound great for the price point. Highly recommend.
- These make a clicking/ticking noise that's quite loud and really annoying
- The bass response is enough to be an improvement over laptop speakers, but anyone who appreciates audio will be disappointed.
- I really loved the volume control, its the best one I have used in years, its got a good feel and looks classy.
- I like the simple design with a downward angled woofer driver.
- Product looks nice on my desk, comes with a stylish wired volume control remote.
- Have to be careful with the bottom of the subwoofer because of the speaker isn't protected.
- My main problem is the little volume module. It is very light, and feels kind of fragile.
- The toggle switch is great where you can control the speaker volume or mute the speakers with either a turn of the dial or a push of a button.
- The volume knob and mute button are a handy extension of the speaker wire. I have no complaints.
- Great sound and nice to have volume control. Side speakers must out in the open for better sound.
- The output on the subwoofer for the left speaker did not work.
- Its very low powered, with both volume"s up on the PC and the speakers, sometimes very hard to hear and with no bass boost at all.