Product Comparison: Logitech Z313 vs Logitech Z623
- Love my new logitech speaker system because it's light weight, and ease carrying.
- Light weight and portable so I can use it anywhere in house or outside.
- Small size but great sound.
- This item is compact with very good sound quality.
- The quality of sound and the punch they pack, all within a moderately-sized package, is astounding.
- The subwoofer is huge and the speakers are a good size too.
- The bass of these speaker is very very loud and will easily fill a medium sized living room. logitech make very good speakers and i always buy from them.
- Nice sized speakers for the PC and good sound.
- But don't get me wrong, its still an excellent product for its price and size.
- The sound from this speaker system is clear and a very deep bass.
- Logitech computer speakers sound really good,i was shock on how good they sound for a low price.
- I've had computer speakers before but they were just your typical small speakers with no subwoofer. The sounds difference is extremely different. Songs and videos are much clearer and sound is crisp and quality of a sound system.
- This speaker sounds like you hooked your device up to a pair of soup cans on strings
- Decent Sound but already static
- They handled high frequencies, acoustic music flawlessly.
- Something that enabled me to feel music again with the thumps of the low end frequencies.
- Frequency response is fabulous, and tests in my own house with pure sine waves show these can descend to 30Hz, assuming you move around the room to find the various "sweet spots", sometimes necessary with low frequencies in smaller rooms such as mine.
- It favours the bass range of frequency, having a noticeable lack of crispness in the upper range of the music scale.
- Sorry but this item does not have any form speaker protection and it also doesn't separate the mid and high frequencies to well.
- The sound is great and I love the Control pod (especially since I like the speakers behind the monitor). This is much easier to quickly adjust the volume.
- With the headphone plug on the Control pod the headphone cord now reaches without an extension.
- I like the volume/power control pod that is not physically attached to the speakers; it's a nice feature.
- Easy to set up, really was plug n play
- I wish the aux cord were a little longer, but other than that no complaints
- No bass adjusting knob
- Very powerful set of speakers, perfect for a standard desktop setup.
- Person interested in powerful deep bass this is right product for them.
- To some people however these Z623 will be provide more than enough power for them to be satisfied.
- The sound is nice and crisp, the bass is loud and powerful and they can get very loud too.
- Booster packs way more power than most would ever need for home use.