Product Comparison: Logitech Z2300 vs Logitech Z623
- Again, I've owned lots of higher end speaker systems that cost several thousand dollars; however, this were phenomenal for the price and size.
- The Subwoofer is roughly twice the size of my old one, and takes up a good bit of space under my desk.
- The only real issue I have is the size of the sub and the remote bass knob/volume dial..that really should have been wireless.
- The subwoofer is rather large, at roughly the size of a standard storage crate.
- They are much lighter in weight and don't have the built in wall-hanging brackets that some users with limited desk space might have found a handy feature.
- The quality of sound and the punch they pack, all within a moderately-sized package, is astounding.
- The subwoofer is huge and the speakers are a good size too.
- The bass of these speaker is very very loud and will easily fill a medium sized living room. logitech make very good speakers and i always buy from them.
- Nice sized speakers for the PC and good sound.
- But don't get me wrong, its still an excellent product for its price and size.
- I can't comment on the midrange and higher frequencies, as I don't pay that much attention, but I DO know that conversations are clear in movies.
- These speakers pack a punch for the price. They offer great frequency response, crisp sound, and a decent design, all at a bargain price.
- Admittedly this is the sort of bright and bassy sound that many people will prefer, but I prefer a very flat, naturalistic frequency response for the mix of classical, jazz, folk, and pop I listen to.
- The bass is strong, but the non-adjustable crossover frequency is set too low.
- The high frequencies are decent, but the midrange is lacking.
- They handled high frequencies, acoustic music flawlessly.
- Something that enabled me to feel music again with the thumps of the low end frequencies.
- Frequency response is fabulous, and tests in my own house with pure sine waves show these can descend to 30Hz, assuming you move around the room to find the various "sweet spots", sometimes necessary with low frequencies in smaller rooms such as mine.
- It favours the bass range of frequency, having a noticeable lack of crispness in the upper range of the music scale.
- Sorry but this item does not have any form speaker protection and it also doesn't separate the mid and high frequencies to well.
- I really like the controller because you can power the system on/off, control the volume and the volume of the sub separately.
- It also has a blue power light which I prefer.
- The bass is loud. A controller knob allows you to power on the system, adjust the volume, as well as adjusting the bass.
- The volume switch is great and has an easy-to-access headphone jack, as well as a power button.
- The speakers have enough power to recreate just about any sound well.
- Very powerful set of speakers, perfect for a standard desktop setup.
- Person interested in powerful deep bass this is right product for them.
- To some people however these Z623 will be provide more than enough power for them to be satisfied.
- The sound is nice and crisp, the bass is loud and powerful and they can get very loud too.
- Booster packs way more power than most would ever need for home use.