Product Comparison: Logitech S120 vs Logitech S150
- I liked the size, they were smaller compared to my other speakers and also did not use a usb port but a plug instead.
- The small size delivers a big sound even at 20 percent volume setting.
- For the compact size and lightweight, these are actually really good speakers
- These Logitech speakers are just what we needed. Simple, good-looking, well constructed and a good size.
- They are rather heavy for their size and it is this 'weight' that I grew up with as a prime indicator of the quality of speakers.
- They are ok. Just ok. The size, aesthetics and controls are fine.
- The size and shape of the speakers might not be good for carrying with a laptop, but for a desktop that doesn't move, they work great.
- These are about the size of a small sized hand (6-7 inches high) and about 3 inches wide and thick. I like it!
- Size - small. A bit smaller than a 12 oz soda can, each.
- The footprint they leave is barely noticeable at my small table!
- They work so great the volume goes louder than I need it which is great you never know when you will need it louder and knew you can go that extra mile if you need to.
- They get decently loud. I could hear them above the din of hammers, saws, and drills.
- They are loud enough and deliver excellent treble and bass. I'm amazed that the sound quality is so much better than I expected at this price.
- There is very little bass to be had out of these, but that's no surprise given the size and price.
- First off the worst thing about these speakers is they are very quiet.
- The sound quality of these speakers is far better than the default speakers you get with most laptops.
- I was surprised at the excellent sound quality. No buzzing or crackling.
- Sound quality is very good, good base level. Not very loud, though.
- Sound quality is acceptable. I dare say it's even good. Perfectly fine for watching YouTube videos and the like.
- Not extremely loud, but sound okay, not great and deep, give this a try.
- Flexible and easy to set-up. Easy connects to every device.
- My favorite feature, though, is the ability to lower the sound. These speakers enable depth of sound and variance at lower sound levels I've not seen in other speakers.
- They were ridiculously easy to hook up, plugged into the wall socket, plugged into computer headphones jack and it's rocks!
- I have owned these 2.0 Multimedia Speakers for about 2 years, and know they work very well for such a reasonable price.
- These are cheap speakers. But I would have rather paid a little more to get less clutter on my desk and to not have a distracting LED.
- 'Mute' button is a nice feature and shows up as 'muted' on the desktop icon when pressed.
- Installed on Windows 10 in seconds, with manual volume and mute buttons.
- I also like the plug & play feature of USB speakers. I recommmend it.
- A single USB cable provides power and sound for less clutter in compact and handsome design.
- Inexplicably no on/off switch, which means that if you want to turn off the speakers without turning off the computer.