Product Comparison: Logitech LS21 vs Logitech Z213
- This system is very small - especially the bass module.
- Very good and compact speakers system. Speakers perfectly fits on my little desk.
- I purchased this because it is compact and will give sound as a 2.1 speaker.
- Perfect set of speakers that not too bulky, and loud enough for a 1-bedroom.
- The whole speaker setup is small enough to sit behind a laptop.
- The z213 is as I wanted something very compact and sleek.
- Speakers plastic look very nice. Also they have a nice weight to them. And the same for the sub.
- This product is good for people who want subwoofer speakers but need a small unit.
- It's very light weight to the point that the two speakers feel like cheap kid toys.
- The speakers are too light and cheap feels. Shallow and made in an incredible bad plastic.
- This thing is plenty loud for what it was designed for.
- They actually have a good sound, and a decent bass level.
- For the price, crispness and quality of the sound, this is excellent buy.
- These speakers are loud but it's not a good quality sound.
- Don't expect hi-fi levels from this system - especially from the subwoofer.
- The sound quality from the two satellite speakers are excellent.
- The treble is great along with the mids. The bass the sub-woofer produces is exceptionally good.
- For the price they are they do sound really good. Highly recommend!
- The subwoofer adds a lot of fullness to the audio, it's definitely not just for looks.
- One complaint with the sound that is they do not handle loud volumes very well.
- The desktop controller can CRANK the volume if you wanted to.
- Volume controller sits nicely on desktop (with some tape on the bottom).
- The control has a power switch at the control, which I assume helps with vampire power loss.
- I mainly picked up this system for the volume controls you can place just about anywhere on your desk.
- There problem is with the jack in the back of the subwoofer i constantly have to try to move it around to get my music out of both speakers.
- It does it's job and I do like that it has a separate adjustment on the sub for the bass.
- The connections are simple, maybe some wires are too long for my particular setup.
- Super easy to assembly. No software, no nothing but plug and play.
- Very useful little wired remote with easy to adjust volume control.
- The satellite speakers that sit on your desk had no rubber feet or pads to keep it in place.