Product Comparison: Kanto YU2 vs Audioengine A2+
- For their size, they sound great.
- Smaller then you would think, though, and surprisingly heavy for the size as well - which is great in my opinion.
- Nice and compact. I find these fit nicely on my desk without taking up much space.
- They are more than adequate to fill a small to medium sized room.
- They sound great are nice and compact.
- Speakers have some weight to them and I was just hoping that they sounded as good as they were shipped
- They are a nice small size that makes them great for computer speakers.
- A2+ are decent speakers, especially for their size.
- They are a fantastic size that fits on my desk without taking up too much space, and they look great
- Frequency response for highs and mids are excellent for this price-point.
- The mid and high frequencies are done right.
- It must be the treble: so sparkly.
- They are awesome for music and very good for movies.
- As these have 3" mid/bass drivers the low frequencies - low end bass - isn't there, but it isn't expected.
- Boom!!! My computer configured them and I went to my music collection and started to listen. Huge sound from these speakers, crisp and clean. I bought these to replace a sub-woofer system and I am not sorry.
- Exceptional sound quality and volume for such a compact size
- They sound absolutely fantastic, it's the first speaker to really blow me away in terms of the sound. It's a very balanced, full, rich sound. I don't even need a sub, because I mainly listen to classical which isn't as bass heavy.
- I was expecting it to blow me away looking at the build quality, however, they sounded average.
- For the money they don't sound that great. They are incredibly "tinny" and full of mid range, even when trying to EQ them with an external equalizer they still just sound off.
- Clean build, clean sound, and powerful to boot.
- These things are powerful and are a perfect companion to my record player. I was shocked at how great they sound for their size.
- My husband was very pleased and surprised at their power.
- I just received these and it took 2 minutes to hook up to my USB port.
- Also, the blue power light is too bright to me.
- Build in USB DAC, excellent build quality, beautiful gloss white exterior, clear highs, auto off/standby feature
- Easy to connect, USB goes to PC, power, and then each speaker connects to the other.
- Very versatile; high quality construction; multiple quality inputs w/ variable output for sub or additional devices
- Rear volume knob (it keeps the front looking clean, but a front knob would have been more user friendly)
- Hissing noise when I tried to connect more than one device (PC via USB and PS4/Mobile via AUX) at the same time. Despite that it has 3 always active input (RCA, aux, and USB)
- The volume controller location is not comfortable (yet it fit the clean design)