Product Comparison: Capresso 560.01 vs Baratza Encore
- Great machine that grinds coffee consistently and easy to care for.
- I grind my coffee for a French press, but the Capresso can be set for any type of grind you'd like.
- Lots of grind settings to find the one that works best for your equipment
- So this little grinder is exactly what I wanted. It's compact, has a nice capacity hopper, and can do espresso grinds.
- I tried grinding at various grind settings and there wasn't really much, if any, variation in the size of the grind.
- Disappointed. Settings for coarse grind are too fine for my liking. Takes quite awhile (compared to my old grinder) to grind a pots worth of beans.
- Even on the coarsest setting the coffee grinds pretty darn fine.
- Well built. Grinds well. Not terribly loud.
- Grinds beans pretty fast. Coffee has been tasting fantastic since buying this.
- It is reasonably quiet, produces a uniform grind, and the ground coffee empties easily out of the container.
- Good grinder in general. A bit messy, but works reliably.
- The negatives of the Encore are how messy it is and the noise level. This thing loves to spit out fragments of beans after every grind.
- As per the manufacturer, there are no parts made of critical plastics in contact with food
- The grinding timer and adjustable texture allows a precise control over quantity and fineness, reducing waste and easily accommodating brewing methods from espresso-fine to coarse french press.
- So convenient, grinds very fine, love the timer so you can simply twist and let it grind while do get your coffee set up ready.
- One good thing I learned can be done is that the basket and the bean hopper can both be put in the top rack of the dishwasher
- Love the grind, dislike the timer.
- The only thing I might wish for is better storage for excess power cord.
- Good entry level grinder with relatively few fines.
- Easy to use and dial in, nice big rotating on/off switch on the side.
- Very quick motor can take down 40g of coffee in less than 20 seconds.
- Cleaning it is a nightmare especially if it clogs part way through the grind.
- The problem was the machine stopped grinding after about a month because the discharge chute was jammed.