Product Comparison: Baratza Vario vs Rancilio ROCKY
- Excellent coffee grinder for busy kitchen where different family members make espresso and filter coffee several times a day.
- Solid construction. Looks great on the countertop.
- This is an excellent grinder and a good upgrade from my Rocky Rancillio grinder.
- Takes a bit of time to break in before clumps go away and consistency kicks in.
- It's a little bit loud, a consideration when grinding really early in the morning.
- It is very adjustable and quite consistent in the grind which helps in making excellent espresso and cappuccino.
- The Rocky does a great job with the grinding and with the doser.
- Grinds beautiful! Quiet, looks good.
- Perfect grind. Very adjustable and easy to use.
- You have to grind a lot of beans in order to get the doser to work consistently.
- It has programmable timing pre-sets which I imagine could be helpful.
- Excellent, solid built-quality. Not messy at all as compared to other grinders.
- It seems very reliable and consistent, easy to use, small, nice metal porta-filter holder.
- This is a fantastic grinder. This grinder is fast, smooth and quiet. The timer function is convenient for dosing. The grind settings are easy to adjust and repeatable.
- Easy to use and clean. It grinds consistently. Very good value for money.
- The Rocky grinder is so incredible. Tons of horse power and a consistent grind.
- This thing is a TANK. It gets used all the time. I love this grinder. The adjustments are great. The quirks are still there but well worth the purchase.
- This grinder produces excellent ground coffee. The grind size adjustment is high precision.
- It's still a great grinder. It's heavy and seems to be built well.
- This grinder does a great job and makes excellent espresso grinds. I would highly recommend this for the casual espresso drinker.