Product Comparison: Baratza Vario vs Baratza Vario-W
- Excellent coffee grinder for busy kitchen where different family members make espresso and filter coffee several times a day.
- Solid construction. Looks great on the countertop.
- This is an excellent grinder and a good upgrade from my Rocky Rancillio grinder.
- Takes a bit of time to break in before clumps go away and consistency kicks in.
- It's a little bit loud, a consideration when grinding really early in the morning.
- It is smaller than I thought it would be, which is great because my space is limited.
- It is pretty quiet too -- more than most others that I've used.
- The scale is very accurate. I highly recommend it if you have the money.
- Great grinder for everything but extremely coarse.
- Grinder works great. Grinds coffee perfectly every time and is much quieter than our old Kitchen Aide grinder.
- It has programmable timing pre-sets which I imagine could be helpful.
- Excellent, solid built-quality. Not messy at all as compared to other grinders.
- It seems very reliable and consistent, easy to use, small, nice metal porta-filter holder.
- This is a fantastic grinder. This grinder is fast, smooth and quiet. The timer function is convenient for dosing. The grind settings are easy to adjust and repeatable.
- Easy to use and clean. It grinds consistently. Very good value for money.
- The micro-adjustments make it easy to get the perfect grind setting for every brewing method.
- Easy to use, infinite dose-weight adjustments, easy to remove the top burr to clean inside periodically.
- The hopper is easy to clean and refill.
- Very powerful coffee grinder with easy to use adjustments and features.
- It is reasonably quiet, produces a uniform grind, and the ground coffee empties easily out of the container.