Product Comparison: Cooler Master MasterGel Maker Nano vs ARCTIC MX-4
- This is among the highest thermal conductivity available in the market.
- It has more thermal conductivity than both mastergel and mastergel pro.
- This thermal paste is good to use on overclocking processors.
- Non conductive. Highest thermal conductivity.
- It's super easy to apply. Great viscosity.
- This stuff has excellent thermal conductivity and lasts much longer than other pastes!
- Extremely efficient heat transfer and is non-conductive.
- Easy to apply with very good heat conductivity.
- More easier to apply due to lower viscosity and gives good results without having to wait for it set.
- I used the supplied paste and the temps were great, never going over 76C with all cores at 4.1GHz.
- It’s easy to use, non-conductive, and most importantly it works.
- Premium quality material, It fixed my processor overheating issue.
- Easy to apply and amazing results.
- The compound is very easy to spread across the CPU IHS and you will get good coverage with a little patience.
- It is easy to apply and should spread fine.