Product Comparison: Elite Nanogelite vs CamelBak Podium Ice
- It is the best insulated water bottle I have used/bought. It is very expensive, but after experiencing how well it works, it is worth the price.
- The mouth piece pops up when you freeze the bottle but, hold ice for 2-3 hours. I chose a large size bottle.
- 500ml is it's full capacity; there's not much air space above it.
- This one bends after washing sort of an oval now. Does it work? Sure, but nossle is poorly designed and just not the best product out there.
- Not as good as a camelback. The nozzle is rubbish. The bottle itself keeps ice for an hour maybe.
- This is a great product and I have been using this bottle for years.
- This item is Camelbak 21 ounce water bottle. The special feature here is the insulated nature of the bottle.
- The design is really meant for a bike cage, though I use these types of bottles for fitness purposes beyond biking.
- I tested it against my 24 ounce insulated CamelBak and the difference was negligible.
- There is a twist top to open it, which is actually pretty stiff, so it won't open on accident, and then there is a valve inside which requires some pressure to push water through.
- Filled it up with ice cubes and no liquid. After 4 hrs. in 100 degree weather, all the ice has melted, but the water is still a COLD 35 degrees, measured with a meat thermometer.
- I don't mind my drink warming up in the summer, but I can't bear it when it gets cold in the winter - I end up not drinking it until I get home.
- Even after a couple of hours, the bottle keeps the drink at "mains" temperature.
- It definitely does keep a drink cold for a noticeably longer period than many water bottles I've used in the past, but there are many these days which are every bit as good as this one.
- Too tall and hard to squeeze
- My overall impression of this bottle, which I ordered specifically to use as a bicycling hydration bottle is only so-so. I really wish it had a cap and that the twist open/close mouthpiece was not so difficult to work.
- Other than that, this is an excellent bottle. You can suck on the nozzle to drink or just simply squeeze the bottle.
- Dishwasher safe, but the inner liner deforms if run through the top rack of the dishwasher