Product Comparison: Osprey Farpoint 55 vs Deuter Traveller 60+10 SL
- This pack is very comfortable. There is plenty of padding on the shoulders and hipbelt. Overall, a very good backpack!
- Its perfect. The separable day pack is great for excursions or a plane carry on. The build quality is obvious.
- The design is compact, easy to carry or handle. Waist strap a long with comfortable back support offer great flexibility.
- The large bag is perfectly fine for clothes and other large items. Without it being completely full it fits well in overhead compartments on airplanes.
- This is such a comfortable backpack that's lightweight and lockable and easy to open up and close and organize. I love the detachable daypack and the size is perfect.
- The bag is nice itself but it is too large. Took it on overseas urban trip and it was a problem using public transportation.
- This thing is beautiful! The daypack is extremely high quality as well, and can even fit my mac book air!
- The fit, specifically designed for women's figures, is hard to beat. The frame is well designed to support the weight so even when the pack is fully packed, it is not a burden to carry.
- It's doesn't distribute weight too well on shorter people. I'm 1.60cm and it's too heavy and bulky for my liking.
- The large compartments allowed us to have ample space to carry enough clothes for 5-7days plus a pair of shoes.
- This pack has essentially all the features you would want. Detachable small pack that straps to the front, one large storage compartment.
- A built in back saving design where are you can attach the day bag to your chest and the larger back to your back is ingenious.
- The straps are easy to adjust, it's super comfortable even when it's heavy, and the detachable backpack is great for small day trips with a bigger trip.
- The zippers opens wide, the waist straps keep the bag weight distributed, the small bag is good for other hiking essentials (water, leash, jackets).
- I do wish there were a few smaller compartments in the main pack. A little disappointed that the day pack does not hold a hydration bladder.
- The zip cover for the back straps made it perfect for checking as a piece of luggage without worrying about the straps getting destroyed.
- I was really sick of my top-loading backpack, so I made sure to get one with front panel access, and this thing has amazing organization qualities.
- Overtime the lining will deteriorate and become tacky. It will stick to the contents of the bag and there is t much you can do about it.