Product Comparison: Deuter Aircontact 65+10 vs Deuter Futura Vario 50+10
- This pack is perfect because I love the way its not as heavy as the air contact, it really shaved some weight off to make it perfect for long hikes.
- Easy to adjust and comfortable. Very roomy and great for 3+ days in the field. Color is also quite nice, vibrant!
- Bag has held up great so far. Comfortable to carry and the extra space on top can be useful. A little pricey but very much worth it.
- Love this pack!! It is comfortable, durable, cool (both looking AND temperature wise), and I can fit a whole lot in it! I would happily take it on any hike or backpacking trip!
- This may be the heaviest pack I've ever had on my back. just too heavy for multi day 8-12 / mile day treks.
- Wow, this is an incredible bag! The quality is really high on this bag. So many pockets, zippers, features, etc. This pack is pretty large and holds plenty for multiple days of camping.
- The pack is really lightweight for all of the features it has. The straps are very comfortable. It fits all of our basic needs.
- The color of the bags are beautiful and the bag itself is so comfortable the straps have padding on them which helps so much.
- This bag is really well made. It’s very durable and sturdy. The quality of the material is one that will last for years.
- Wonderful bag. it is very well constructed, has a lot of smart zippers and very light to carry. recommend to anyone looking for a hiking backpack.
- The Vari-Quick back length adjustment makes it so easy to fine tune the perfect fit for myself and also share this pack with shorter friends.
- Great pack for the money. Plenty of storage, enough organization to keep things separated, and the straps and belt are quite comfortable.
- This backpack is my go-to for any backcountry trip. Even though this pack only weighs 4lbs 6oz, it is durable and filled with functional features.
- The straps are easily adjustable, making it a breeze to adjust it to your own body size. The pack did not make me too hot when I was wearing it, which is a great feature for those long hikes!
- This is such a well thought out bag, I'm very impressed with the level of thought and engineering that went in to it.
- Very adjustable and easy to get on and off with no slippage noted when hiking. More than adequate padding to make for a comfortable experiance.
- This pack fits a large amount of equipment and has all the straps and zippers and compartments you'll need to spend multiple days in the back country.
- While I do wish it came with more accessories and offered in a wider range of color choices, I am unable to find much fault with this fantastic backpacking backpack!