Product Comparison: Deuter Giga vs Deuter Gigant
- As someone who is not very gentle with his personal belongings, I must say it has exceeded my expectations.
- It is stylish enough to take to work and school, while still suitable for a casual hike in the mountains.
- I have been using Deuter for more than eight years now. My back loves it, one of the best brands out there in terms of comfort.
- Great light backpack for work and travel. I use it every day and it goes well with work clothes and of course casual.
- This is myself second deuter backpack, and as always it's perfect. The design, the functionality, sturdiness. It's just fantastic in many ways. Comfortable and roomy.
- I travel for a living this bag is comfortable and has plenty of room for my business travel.
- This bag has very comfortable padded straps and back panel, it is very adjustable so it fits easily over a heavy winter coat.
- I like that my computer has its own pocket that also fits my marking. The main bag compartment is big enough for my indoor shoes, my lunch and more. Very happy!
- Excellent quality, strong materials. Nice bag, plenty space and pockets.
- Great for work, the beach and carrying my 17 inch laptop. It is well built and comfortable.
- This pack is great for its overall volume and compressibility. The separate pockets all serve different functions and keep your stuff organized well.
- I find the smaller pockets to be very helpful as well for your small items, and this will be a great bag even after graduation as it is stylish enough to still look sophisticated.
- Only thing I would like to add is an outer pockect for a rain cover. Other than that, I'm very happy with this purchase.