Product Comparison: HerStyler Forever vs BaByliss CN-CPC300
- It takes about a minute to heat up, or less.
- It always heats quickly and works efficiently when used.
- It heats up pretty quickly, and once I use it I don't have to use it again until I wash my hair, which can be anywhere from 3-5 days later.
- Love that the plates are 100% ceramic, which is the best for hair!
- There is a funky ceramic burning smell...that goes away after a while.
- This iron heats up super quick.
- Heats up fast and does the job in seconds flat!
- It heats up quickly and seems to keep the plates evenly heated.
- It brewing a plenty of heat but it seems to cause less damage than any other I have tried!
- It does straighten your hair but it pulls your hair, the plates don't really come together, it doesn't glide through my hair smoothly.
- The plates are floating, and I love the handle is really thick and easy to grip.
- It's a good size and weight.
- I love the colors and the weight of the flat iron, it is easy to use and manage.
- It has a good weight to it and it works well.
- It is great, light weight but performs miracles on my hair which is thick,coarse, and wavy.
- It's lightweight; a nice design.
- It is light weight and makes my frizzy hair look great.
- The only complaint is the white coating is already coming off.
- The hair straightener has a dial from the least hotness to 180 degrees, I believe, and even on the lowest setting, it's straightened better than any other hair straightener I've had.
- There is an on-off button and temperature control dial. I'm very pleased with this purchase.
- It works great, adjustable heat dial so this works for different hair types and styles needing different levels of heat.
- The adjustable dial's temperatures are written in a chalk like writing and therefore the words and temperatures will wipe off fairly soon after purchase.
- The plates had a gap in them so that when you go to straighten your hair it snags it- pulling the strands out.
- LOVE this straightener! I have thick long hair and it gets my hair straight and smooth!
- Omg!!! I love it!!! My hair always frizz up in ten minutes even without the chance of rain. With this flat iron it stays straight for days!!
- Very flimsy. Pulled my hair. Used it once and put it back in the box and sent it back for a refund.
- I like the swivel cord and helps when I'm moving around a lot, however wish the cord is retractable for easy storage.
- It has a swivel cord and ceramic floating plates.
- Long swivel cord. It's just plain handy
- It gives awesome result and the best part for the international traveler that it runs on dual voltage.
- I also used it abroad and I was able to plug it into my converter safely in order to use its dual voltage. Love this product.
- I got a superb price on this product and it makes my hair silky smooth. I have very course thick hair and its amazing how it totally changes the look of my hair.
- It straightened my long hair within 6 minutes! This is my second time buying this product! I love it, I feel like I just came out of the hair salon!
- So happy I bought this! Great price for a wonder product . I live in a very humid area and the this straightener saves me on a daily basis !