Product Comparison: ghd 00235 vs Sedu SU-150A
- The ceramic plates come together perfectly and there's even a little extra give when I squeeze them over my hair.
- Ceramic plates for smooth hair.
- My favorite part is that it heats up within seconds and doesn't pull your hair like a lot of straighteners do.
- Heats up very quickly and beeps when its ready for use. Does a great job of straightening my long hair and it lasts until my next wash.
- The heat is always consistent no matter if my hair is wet or dry. I love how it heats up and beeps as soon as its ready in 30 seconds or so. I only have to spend one pass in each section.
- The problem is, the ceramic plates very easily scratch resulting in burning your hair.
- It heats up much faster and leaves my hair shiny and sleek.
- Heats up within a few minutes too!
- Heats up quickly and adjusts to the heat level that best suits your hair.
- I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a nice ceramic straightener.
- It works well, and the ceramic plates make the hair smoother.
- Absolutely love it, the right size and high quality item.
- It is the perfect size for my hair as it is short and medium in thickness.
- The flat iron is light weight and you only have to go over your hair once.
- I really liked this device, it has light weight and easy to use.
- The weight is amazingly light, it's thin, easy to hold and doesn't fatigue my wrist.
- he iron was as described- heating, great manageable size, and it gives a perfect finish.
- It's super light and compact.
- It is light weight, with adjustable temperatures and perfect for my long hair, which is very dry and kinda frizzy.
- I also love that it is so light-weight.
- Ordered this for my mom. she has thick super wavy, long hair. she was excited about the results she got with from this tool. she said her hair was super soft and shiny and was pleased with how light in weight this tool was.
- It has an on off switch and a LED light to indicate when it's ready to use (which is about 30 seconds - it's super fast).
- Floating plates are wonderful.
- The timer is great, it shuts itself off if it is not being used for a certain amount of time.
- It heats up incredibly fast to just the right temperature, and has an automatic shut off if I leave it on by mistake.
- No ability to adjust temperature.
- I liked how you turn the dial to set the temperature setting.
- I do like the wider plates and the variable temperature control.
- The larger plate makes it easier to straighten more hair at once, and the adjustable temperature is great for personal preference.
- I have super fine and very long hair and I can adust the temperature to suit my needs.
- The only thing I would mention is that it does not have an auto shut off feature. This is more an issue with my memory than the product, but worth mentioning.
- My only criticism is that it lacks a locking mechanism to keep it closed during storage and travel.
- It's also dual voltage which helps me out big time due to travelling.
- It's also dual voltage, which is fantastic when I travel (you just need to provide a plug adapter for the outlet).
- Cord very long.
- It works very well, heat up so fast and I like the long cord and it doesn't twisted.
- The swivel cord is a "luxury" that every straightener should have. (In my opinion, it's actually a safety feature rather than a convenience).
- Swivel cord never got tangled.
- The cord is ridiculously long which requires lots of wrapping around the iron to store.
- The swivel cord is so rigid that my iron will only lay on it's side.
- The way the cord is attached inside the flat iron is not the greatest and it can become disconnected inside (your flat iron will no longer work).
- In order to make this work, I have to hold it in just one particular way but of course when you straighten you cannot keep super still and hope the cord will stay still!!You have to jiggle the cord just to get some power back to the straightener!