Product Comparison: Fitbit Charge vs Fitbit Charge HR
- The battery lasts for 4 days of constant usage.
- The heart rate monitor is nice when I'm looking at how many calories I burned.
- I love that it has a constant heart rate monitor and calorie count! I have it synced with MyFitnessPal and it works great!
- Shortish battery life, only lasts a few days
- The fundamental issue with this device is also that the heart-rate measurement is not accurate.
- The band is small and stylish.
- The design of the watch makes it very comfortable and very fashionable. I am able to wear it with anything.
- The material is very soft to the skin and it doesn't cause any discomfort at all
- The only downfall about the Fitbit is the its is only water resistant , not water proof.
- Only down fall is it's NOT WATERPROOF.Other than that the product is great!!
- The stair tracker is slightly off, but I like being able to see the calorie count, heart rate, clock, and number of steps taken at the touch of a button.
- I love the way it alerts me when my phone rings when I am busy and would otherwise not hear it. It displays on your wrist who is calling and vibrates
- Good tracker so far.I like the display on, on flicking/turning the hand feature.
- It's awesome!!It also has the ability to set silent alarms and it tells you when someone is calling your cell phone!
- The most value is in the fact that it collects data 24 hours a day, but the LED and the accelerometer are pretty inaccurate
- Bluetooth is on 24/7 - You cannot switch it off! I bought one and the discovered that there is no way to turn the Bluetooth transmitter off.
- Got it for my 83 year old dad. His walking distance increased as he is encouraged by the instant feedback of his Fitbit.
- It tracks your daily water intake, your weight, your hourly activity, your sleep patterns, your distance, calories burned, your active minutes, constant heart rate, your exercise mode, has a stopwatch, and even a relaxation assistant.
- The addition of the app allows me to track my caloric intake against the calories I've burned all in hopes of shedding a few pounds.
- I love my Fitbit! It syncs all of my activity, tracts sleep and heart rate! Super easy to use
- The heart rate, sleep, milage, step counting and
- Since I own a treadmill and an exercise bike that can measure distance and heart rate more accurately the fitbit is a disappointment.
Fitbit Charge HR