Product Comparison: Phanteks PH-F140MP vs Phanteks PH-F140SP
- At 1000 rpm it provides more than enough power to cool the CPU.
- Nearly silent, good airflow, easy install, good four-pin PWM connector of decent length.
- Good airflow through cooling fins.
- They are very quiet and push a ton of air through the radiator.
- The airflow seems rather weak, especially for its purported RPM.
- It is high quality, good looking, and silent at low rpms.
- I have them set to run at 70% all the time and they are incredibly quiet.
- It's built very well and while my PC is very quiet at idle overall, this fan doesn't seem to make much noise even at load.
- The Phanteks F140MP fits right in as it's genuinely whisper quiet.
- These fans are super quiet. Great connector type.