Product Comparison: ARCTIC F8 PWM PST vs ARCTIC F8 PWM PST CO
- The fans are very quiet and appear to push/pull a lot of air.
- Keeps good airflow around my hard disk.
- A very quiet 80mm PWM fan that can push pretty good air.
- It pushes a fair amount of air.
- It is very quiet and pushes good amount of air.
- They're very simple to install, being packaged with 4 screws.
- They have pretty long power cables.
- The PST feature gives you optional configurations.
- Blows a good amount of air and they are pretty quiet!
- These are extremely quiet. Highly recommend.
- Very quiet operation and best of all it is ball bearings.
- Their quieter and a lot more efficient than my antec fans.
- Nice PWM bearing fan, quiet - nice warranty.
- Super quiet. Does its job. Highly recommend.