Product Comparison: Noctua NF-F12 PWM vs Noctua NF-P12 PWM
- They perform at least as well as my H100i's stock fans, and are significantly quieter.
- Excellent build quality, excellent airflow for the noise level.
- Excellent static pressure, airflow and low noise levels.
- Focused airflow, meaning strait air path for better dissipation.
- Excellent combination of static pressure and CFM.
- Quiet for the airflow the best.
- These are designed for good airflow.
- These fans are excellent for environments where you need high airflow at reasonably high static pressure.
- This particular model NF-P12 is very quiet but airflow very steady.
- PWM control to keep the ultra quiet when extreme cooling performance isn't needed.
- They run quietly and reliably.
- Very quiet and good airflow.
- Much quieter than my stock case fans.
- They work extremely well, and are damn quiet.
- These fans are incredibly quiet, and built solid.