Quamii Essential Oil Diffuser
Fragrance All Day Long
Quamii Essential oil diffuser has a fairly big water reservoir (400 ml), which means you don't need to refill it too often. That's very important for busy people who might forget to do this. Thanks to this advantage, the oil diffuser runs up to 8 hours in the high mode. The item will certainly fill the whole room with your favorite fragrance and you will enjoy breathing fresh air. Moreover, this oil diffuser can work for up to 12 hours in the low mode, in which the aromatic cool mist is released intermittently. In all, such a great running time makes this oil diffuser utterly convenient in use. This lamp creates an ambient atmosphere in a house, office, SPA, gym, hotel lobby, and other crowded places.
Oil Diffuser Tips
- Aerate a room before turning your oil diffuser on. After you've finished, close the windows in a room so that the fragrant air doesn't leave with the draft.
- When filling a water reservoir, pour the water first and then add some oil.
- Make sure to add the right amount of oil.
- If you have never used an oil diffuser, try using it for about 20 minutes in order to find out if you like the aroma or not. You need some time to get used to it.
- If you wish to use another aromatic oil, remove a water reservoir and wash it properly with soapy water or using a non-toxic detergent. Also, rinse the reservoir with vinegar in order to fully eliminate the smell of the previous oil. Mixing different types of oil isn't recommended.
More Products to Consider
We recommend you to get the Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy that includes more than 800 natural recipes for your home or work environment.
Quooz Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser
A Drop of Good Mood
At first glance, you mightn't guess that the Quooz Lull Ultrasonic is actually an oil diffuser. The unit boasts a truly exquisite and eye-catching design that the majority of people like. This oil diffuser fits into literally any interior - a cozy living room or a busy office room. The water tank of this appliance is big enough to provide up to 10 hours of operation - quite a good result! The unit has 2 running modes so you can choose the one you need. If you wish to quickly saturate the air in your room with your favorite fragrance, select the continuous misting mode. This mode is also suitable for large areas, such as hotel lobbies or beauty parlors (clients will appreciate and remember a specific aromatic air of such place). If you wish to prolong the running time of the oil diffuser, pick the intermittent mist release (two intervals are available - every 20 or every 40 seconds).
Simple Aromatherapy Recipes
The efficiency of aromatherapy depends on the oil you use. Different oils have a different impact on a human body and you should pick the right one for the appropriate situation.
- For increasing your vital tonus, use such oils as rosemary, peppermint, bergamot, lemon, black pepper, etc. These oils should be used in the morning or during a working day; they cheer and tone you up for a great performance at work.
- Camomile, lavender, and rosemary oils relieve a headache.
- If you are ill, use eucalyptus or tea tree oil to fight germs and bacteria in your room.
- For getting rid of a bad smell, use a blend of lemon, peppermint, rosemary, and citronella (or just lemon) oils.
- If you wish to create an ambient atmosphere for a date, choose such oils as rose, lavender, patchouli, ylang-ylang or cedar.
- For relaxing and relieving the stress, use lavender, melissa, neroli, marjoram or tangerine oil.
- If you don't have any essential oil but still wish to enjoy breathing the fragrant air, just squeeze some lemon or orange and add a pinch of cinnamon. This recipe is pretty simple yet very efficient!
If you have just got an oil diffuser, make sure to get some more essential oils to see what comes to your liking better. Keep in mind that any essential oil must be kept in a dark place away from the sun. The best way to go is to get a special box for storage.
InnoGear Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser
InnoGear Essential Oil Diffuser has a classic design with a small, refined and neat shape. This aromatherapy diffuser will decorate any interior, making it cozy and elegant. The tank capacity will hold up to 100 ml of water which should be enough for filling out pleasant scents in the air of small and medium-sized rooms. It might not run all day long, but it would be definitely enough for half a day use. The aroma diffuser comes with a power adapter, a water cup, and a user’s manual.
Operation Control and LED lights
Ultrasonic aroma diffuser is adjustable between three modes: intermittent mist, continuous mist and lights only. It turns off automatically when the water level is low. An option to run a diffuser for essential oils in one mode makes it a good alternative to a nightlight. There are seven LED light combinations, including green, dark blue, red, yellow, pink, light blue and white colors. You can choose a favorite one, or use a different one every day. In addition to visual attractiveness, this aroma diffuser is also good for health benefits. It perfectly humidifies the air and effectively kills pathogenic germs.
InnoGear diffuser runs up to 3 hours in a continuous mode and up to 6 hours in an intermittent mode. The option to make intervals will significantly prolong the running time of the diffuser, so you can enjoy freshness and aromatherapy almost all day long. If you'd like to saturate your place with aroma scents quickly and densely, you can switch to the continuous mode. InnoGear is also great as a nightlight. Essential oil diffuser will relieve dry chapped lips and congestion, you will certainly become healthier using this diffuser.
InnoGear Aromatherapy Wood Essential Oil Diffuser
Simple and Efficient
This InnoGear oil diffuser has two control buttons that allow you to choose the appropriate running mode: either high or low mist. They differ in intensity only. If you wish to create an ambient atmosphere in a small room, pick the low mist mode. And if the room is big - select the high mist mode and the appliance will quickly fill it with healthy fragrance. We would like to draw your attention to such important convenience features as a timer and adjustable light intensity. There are 4 timer options: the oil diffuser can be set to shut off after 1 hour, 3 hours, 6 hours or you can choose the ON option and the appliance will be running till the water reservoir gets empty. Needless to say, if the unit runs out of water, the oil diffuser will shut off automatically so you can leave your home without any worries. There are 7 light options and you can even adjust the intensity of each color. The light looks mesmerizing in darkness so this oil diffuser is the perfect pick for your bedroom.
Aromatherapy and Sleep
Aromatherapy is an effective way for fighting insomnia which becomes more and more widespread in the 21st century. Millions of people are suffering from this disorder and that's why the problem mustn't be underestimated. In fact, sleep as a crucial part of human lives and you need to sleep well to be fit and healthy. That's why a modern person should prepare before going to bed. First of all, avoid physical exercises or intellectual work as it might tone you up and result in insomnia. Also, it isn't recommended to read any books that contain emotional passages that might excite you too much. Needless to mention, you shouldn't eat or drink before going to bed for quite obvious reasons. Doctors recommend having a meal at least 2 hours before sleep. Insomnia can be caused by the stale air in your bedroom, so you should ventilate your room and clean it on a regular basis. Also, your bed matters a lot too. It shouldn't be overly soft since your skin must 'breathe' and you should cover yourself with a light blanket. It's also good to take a walk in the evening; it shouldn't necessarily be a long one, you can go breathe fresh air on a balcony or in a yard as well. Don't try taking any sedatives since they might be very dangerous for your health. However, if you have been suffering from insomnia for quite a long time, don't postpone a visit to a doctor.
More Products to Consider
Very often oil diffusers are used by people practicing yoga as an essential oil helps create a calm and ambient atmosphere. If you are one of those people, make sure to get this comfortable yoga mat.
VicTsing Electric Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser
Apart from an elegant bamboo-like design, this VicTsing oil diffuser has another stylish feature - a light. It might seem weird to you since many such appliances have a light but this one boasts truly amazing light effects. The lamp offers 7 color options and you can either select an auto change or pick a specific color. The appliance looks great in a dark room! Actually, this oil diffuser can be used as a night light in your bedroom. A combination of a tender light and fragrant aroma allows you to relax even after a busy and stressful working day. As for mist release options, VicTsing oil diffuser can either continuously emit the mist or intermittently (runs for 3 minutes and then a 1-minute pause).
Essential Oils for Sleep
If you suffer from a sleeping disorder, you should breathe the air filled with camomile, neroli or lavender oil. They have not just a soothing effect but harmonize your nervous system, stabilize your emotions, relieve stress and anxiety. In all, these essential oils fight the core causes of insomnia.
- If your insomnia is caused by an unfavorable event, you need benzoin oil.
- Bergamot oil will cure a sleeping disorder caused by depression, whereas sage oil will relieve fatigue (be careful - it's incompatible with alcohol).
- Marjoram oil creates a feeling of warmth and relaxation.
- Juniper, ylang-ylang, and sandal are efficient remedies against insomnia.
- Rose oil will prevent nightmares.
- If you have a feeling of loneliness or a lack of understanding, breathe the air filled with peppermint, fennel or bay oil.
- Cypress and neroli oils are excellent against the feeling of irritation.
- Breathe coriander or bay oil for relieving anxiety and angst.
- If you suffer from chronical insomnia, we recommend you to breathe such oils as melissa, peppermint, basil, cypress, rose, juniper, orange, incense, rosemary, fennel, etc.
Complete the Set
If you aren't sure which oil you will like better, it will be a good idea to start with a set containing popular oil scents to try several and pick your own aroma.
What is an Oil Diffuser
Oil diffuser creates the mist from a mixture of moisture and essential oils and evenly distributes it around the place, saturating the air with wonderful fragrances. A few oil drops to the unit is enough to linger the room with aromas you like and immerse yourself in total relaxation. Oil diffusers are safe alternatives to synthetic and fragranced candles with profits to people’s health. Oil diffusers are often used to humidify the air and solve health problems. Aromatherapy is one of the most effective ways to fight against viruses, flu and fungoid diseases. Essential oils dispersed into the air have the abilities to lift your mood up, release the stress as well as dissipate unpleasant smells of tobacco and pets. Besides, most modern oil diffusers are beautifully built and ideally blend into any interior.
What Features to Compare
Firstly, you should pay attention to the Design. All aroma therapy diffusers are compact and don't take up much space on the shelf, table, windowsill and nightstand. As regards to the capacity, it is preferable to choose an oil diffuser with a fair-sized reservoir in order to refill it less frequently. For example, a device with 150-200 ml reservoir is quite enough for continuous operation on one filling of the tank. All electric aroma diffusers are corded and come with a charger, a measuring cup for water and a user`s manual. Availability of the A/C adapter is a big advantage. The essential oils are not included in the set, you should buy them separately.
It is also important to pay attention to Operation Control and LED lights. A lot of oil diffusers allow users to switch between different modes, control the light combinations and brightness of the backlight. The diffusers can be set to work either continuously or with intervals. All aromatherapy oil diffusers automatically shut off when they run out of the water. LED light of the diffuser is what makes it not only favorable for health and relaxation but also visually attractive. You can turn it on and off and change the light settings.
Run time of the electric aroma diffuser is related to the reservoir capacity. The bigger it is, the longer the unit will fill a room with pleasant aroma. The diffusers with small tanks usually work for about 4-5 hours and require several re-fillings during a day. All diffusers operate quietly and thus, they are often bought for use in bedrooms, baby rooms and offices. Cleaning the oil diffuser is also quite simple. From time to time, it's important to wipe the tank with a cotton swab or a piece of tissue. Mild vinegar is also used for more thorough cleaning.
2. Aromatherapy, Wikipedia. November 16, 2016.
4. Linda Halcón How Do I Choose and Use Essential Oils? Taking Charge of Your Health and Wellbeing.
5. Dr. Josh Axe 101 Essential Oil Uses & Benefits, Dr. Axe.
6. Janice Taylor 10 Reasons Every Home Should Have An Essential Oil Diffuser, Natural Living Ideas. June 29, 2015.