Product Comparison: TP-LINK RE200 vs TP-LINK RE305
- To my surprise not only did the TP-Link boost the signal to the 2nd floor as desired but it also increased my signal strength in the basement on my primary PC.
- As for the speed of the connection via the extender, it is the same as directly via the rooter. I was expecting a speed decrease but no.
- I was getting sub 3 mbps download speeds. After installing this baby it throttled to 56 mbps.
- With the extender, its a solid 30mbps with perfect signal. Given our internet speeds the extender is operation 100% perfectly.
- The show loading speed is never immediate but is quicker than it has been.
- The unit itself is nice and small with NO WIRES! Due to it's size, I am easily able to hide it behind a storage rack and still have the quality signal I expect from my internet.
- The device is TINY! It's the size of a stinking night light!
- It is small and unobtrusive - I had one member of my family convinced it was a nightlight for a minute or two - and yet it is a powerful tool.
- It's small and unobtrusive and looks great!
- It's small and when plugged in looks something like a night light or air freshener.
- The Tether app that comes with it lets me see if anything needs to be tweaked for the best overall performance.
- Website/app: easy to navigate, easy to use features and good design.
- Through the Tether app I know which devices connect through the Range Extender and which go through the primary router.
- The setting process is fast and easy, the app is so amazing, everything works.
- This range extender is easy to set up with WPS and has a strong signal with great range. The Tether app is great.