Product Comparison: Razer Stargazer vs Logitech (C920)
- If you are thinking about a webcam or just want a superior camera to talk to friends or relatives with exceptionally detailed pictures, I really couldn't recommend any camera more strongly.
- The camera quality is great. I love the looks of the camera. It feels sturdy and looks awesome. The video and audio quality has been great. The broadcast quality has been pretty neat.
- This is a pretty decent webcam - it captures both video and still images with good detail, and only a little digital noise. It does surprisingly well in low light conditions.
- It is a great webcam and works just like it is supposed to. It not only is a webcam it also can be used to play some fun games that use the webcam to play. You use your body motions to control the games. Comes with great backgrounds and is perfect for use on youtube.
- Great camera featuring very nice resolution. Very impressive images on receiving end. Received many complements
- Resolution and wide area is great for webcam usage!
- Was looking for a good resolution camera for home based job and needed great quality in resolution at good price, read reviews and picked up 2 of these, and they didn't disappoint
- This is a great high resolution camera with panoramic lens, it picks up a wider angle so can easily be used in a group or conference setting.
- The webcam records at 1080p, but at 10-20 FPS.... with the low frame rate and the lack of color, you could just go buy a 720 cam for significantly less.
- I bought this primarily for Windows Hello feature where 3D facial recognition logs you onto or unlocks your PC. It is terrific for that. It also provides a nice array microphone.
- The build quality on the camera is great. It's machined metal that feels solid. You can rotate the camera a few degrees up or down.
- The picture is clear and crisp, but I was hoping for better sound quality from the microphone.
- Perfect image quality and best experience in windows hello.
- It works about 50% of the time. Otherwise, I have to disconnect and reconnect it to get it working again. This feels like a beta product and I am disappointed with the purchase.
- Its okay as a regular web cam even though you cant zoom with the camera at all. However the special feature being the dynamic backround removal and the entire reason for buying this camera just plain sucks. The backround removal is terrible, even if you have the right lighting it still sucks.
- The mounting gear that came with camera made it very easy to mount and adjust to the correct height and angle. It is a good camera for either personal or business use.
- The auto-focus, wide angle and image clarity are first rate. (For advanced functions Logitech offers additional models and software at a higher price.)
- This camera/mic is AWESOME! I love how incredibly easy set up is. After it's installed, the software is user friendly. The quality for the price is amazing!
- The product was so easy to install (just plug it in to the USB port) and works great
- The smallest adjustment is still too thick for my new ultra thin laptop.
- You have to download the software from Logitech's website. the software worked fine at first but now it doesn't want to record the audio.