Product Comparison: Thrustmaster TX vs Thrustmaster TMX
- The wheel feels fantastic. This is the hands down best place to start if you want to build a nice racing simulator in stages.
- The force feedback is phenomenal! The steering is precise, the pedals are great.
- I'm still learning how to make use of the buttons but I would love it without any buttons.
- I love this wheel the force feedback is great. Highly recommend.
- The wheel was good for 6 months and then the wheel started "calibrating" uncontrollably when attached to the xbox one.
- This force feedback wheel is perfect for me and my family.
- I love how this wheel feels and I can really get into the feel of racing.
- The feedback really is not as smooth as a car, seriously, what is though.
- Nice steering wheel action with a nice feel of the force feedback.
- Problem is, the force feedback completely stopped working.
- Works great and flawlessly, tested on PC and Xbox One.
- The wheel works well on an xbox one and an xbox one s.
- The connection between the wheel base and the power cable is super sensitive.
- Its just can't connect to Xbox and computer. I tried plug and unplug many times.
- My problem is when it hits the left it must be enough movement to make the power cable lose connection.
- This works perfectly right out of the box connected with the Xbox one.
- Works with the T8HA shifter and the three pedals for Xbox and PC (the shifter uses a USB cable for PC and connects to the wheel base for Xbox).
- Base is easy to connect and won't fall off of the surface you're using it on.
- Works perfect with PC, easy to connect, almost real life feeling.
- The only thing I would change is making the USB cable longer, because my xBox isn't right in front of me.
- The pedals are great, and it is all awesome looking and heavy duty.
- The pedals are made of good materials and has a pretty decent gase for them.
- Mounting screw holes for both pedals and wheel work perfectly.
- No clutch pedal, and the braking is not progressive.
- The pedal base is light and coil move around on the floor.
- The paddle shifts are great, the force feed back really makes it feel pretty awesome.
- Easy set up, easy take down, can use it to get into and out of the game and to navigate inside the game.
- The pedals are actually better than you may think on first glance.
- The paddle shifter feel is very nice. They are much nicer to the touch.
- My biggest gripe is the pedal set. It’s very light and flimsy, it slides around on the carpet with very little effort.