Product Comparison: NuForce Primo8 vs Shure SE846
- The wires are are just the right size.
- After using them for a few days these are comparable to the Shure SE series in comfort.
- They are also very comfortable to wear.
- Extended wear feels natural and comfortable, both in sound and fit.
- No fuss no muss, user friendly and comfortable.
- Better than any of the apple earbuds or random-brand cheap earbuds I've owned. They're super comfortable so I can easily sleep with them on.
- This bundle let me get the color I wanted (clear) without spending more $$ on a separate cable. Overall, a no-brainer.
- Bass that is deep and controlled, not deep and flabby like others I have tried.
- The sound on these is very good, the soundstage is decent, and seems a little too centered.
- Isolation was very good.
- Excellent sounding earphone with very good and natural bass reproduction, 3D imaging can sub-press a lot of mid-price full size head phone.
- One ear is much quieter than the other, however the sound quality is extremely clear. It is crystal clear.it is extremely analytical yet musical.
- These are just great. Great quality. I am a drummer and play live shows alot.
- Sound quality is pretty good. Also nice to use while running as they stay in ear quite well.
- Unbelievable sound, very balanced, if you want more bass or treble sounds you have to equalize in the device
- The headphones DO NOT have the built in mic and volume control (at least the package I got).
- I love the headphones, but the mic/remote kit is completely useless. The volume buttons do not control the volume on my phone.
- I'm enjoying the headphones but they don't isolate quite as much noise as I was hoping they would