YoungYou International Detox Tea
Harvested in Green Meadows
Do you wonder how to get your body up and running, remove toxic substances and get rid of extra kilos? The best way is to try the YoungYou International detox tea. It offers an excellent combination of healthy herbs and intense flavor. The tea is made of 100% natural ingredients, containing no chemicals and preservatives. It’s worth mentioning that the herbs are exceptionally grown on eco-friendly farms and GMO-free. Owing to a high content of antioxidants and vitamins, the tea helps boost your digestion, improve immune system, and enhance sleep. You can make your skin healthy by cleansing your body from the inside. Once you begin your detox program, you will feel and look much better in no time! The tea contains only healthy ingredients causing no harm or side effects. But mind you, drinking too much tea can lead to an overdose. Don’t exceed the recommended daily dose of 1 cup per day. The tea is sold in bagged form, which greatly simplifies its preparation. All you need is to pour hot water, wait for 3-5 minutes and get your ready-to-drink tea!
The tea contains quite an interesting ingredient known as Indian Jujube. Do you wonder if the manufacturers added pieces of marmalade into the green tea? Nothing of the sort! In fact, Indian jujube is a tropical fruit, which is considered one of the five best medicinal plants in the world. It’s resistant to frost, different diseases, and pests. It is grown in the tropics, China, Africa, Asia and many other places. In medicine, all parts of jujube are used: root, seeds, leaves, and fruit. The latter is the most frequently used for medical purposes. The fruit can be consumed both raw and dried. Actually, a taste of dried jujube is similar to a dried date. It’s remarkable that jujube is not sour, but contains 20 times more vitamin C than a lemon. This useful ingredient is an added advantage of the YoungYou International cleansing herbal tea.
More Products to Consider
To deal with upset stomach, in addition to teas you can also use probiotics, natural supplements that create a kind of protective barrier and enhance your immune system.
Green Root Wellness Organic Detox Tea
The Best for Water Balance Control
The tea is made with natural herbs and ingredients that can naturally remove toxins from your body. Let’s consider special ingredients, which will help you reach your weight loss goals. The tea not only detoxifies and cleanses your body but also helps promote significant weight loss due to the presence of senna leaves. This ingredient is most frequently used as a natural laxative that works as part of your weight loss program. One of the reasons why the body is unable to naturally eliminate accumulated toxic wastes is metabolic disorders or inborn errors of metabolism. For this purpose, ginger and orange peel used in the tea help restore your metabolism. It’s commonly known that a healthy metabolism is a solid foundation for the proper functioning of your body. As an added bonus, the tea restores water and electrolyte balance. Electrolytes play a key role in sending electrical impulses that influence our cardiac muscles and nerves. The most important electrolytes are sodium, potassium, and chloride. When the body lacks these elements, it can lead to muscle spasms and cramps. Maintaining the right water balance is vital for healthy skin and excellent overall wellbeing. Furthermore, the tea can be used hot and iced. So, it will warm you up in winter and satisfy your thirst on a hot summer day!
Very Important Ingredient
It should be noted that the tea contains caffeine. This ingredient requires more careful consideration, as caffeine consumption has its pros and cons. On one hand, caffeine reduces sleepiness and prevents fatigue by stimulating your central nervous system. Also, it helps burn fat, giving you a burst of energy during your workout. Besides, caffeine in green tea is a good hangover remedy. It blocks the absorption of alcohol, regulates blood pressure, and has a diuretic effect, preventing acute alcohol poisoning. On the other hand, caffeine has a huge effect on the cardiovascular system, hence, it’s not recommended for people suffering from tachycardia, hypertension or insomnia.
More Products to Consider
Tea infuser filters your tea from unwanted debris and leaves floating in the cup.
Thermos will keep your tea hot or cold while you are away from home.
Yogi Teas Detox
Just What the Doctor Ordered
Our body is a mechanism that works nonstop 24 hours a day. However, sometimes our body lacks natural resources and needs help. Yogi Tea is an easy and pleasant step-by-step weight loss program. The tea eliminates accumulated toxins and slags from your body, burns extra kilos as well as improve your body vital natural processes. This is what distinguishes this tea from similar products. The herbal tea contains burdock root, dandelion root, and juniper berry extract. What impact do these ingredients have on our health? The burdock and dandelion roots have a beneficial effect on our main elimination organs, the kidneys and liver. The burdock and dandelion contain substances, which damage the bile ducts and remove sand from the kidneys, liver, and biliary tract. Due to the antihyperglycemic effect, these plants are ideal for people suffering from diabetes. The juniper berry extract supports kidney and urinary tract function. And ginger improves blood circulation, strengthens blood vessels and reduces cholesterol. Yogi tea is a vivid example of the product, which is not only fit for its purpose but also has a favorable effect on your overall wellness.
Weight Loss Tips
- Adopt a dog. According to the University of Michigan study, dog owners move 34% more than other pet owners.
- Jump rope. Jumping rope for 15 minutes can replace an hour of aerobic exercise, burning the same amount of calories.
- Pay attention to your parents. Scientists proved the existence of the so-called obesity gene. Those who inherited this gene from their parents are 60% more prone to obesity than others.
- Do your morning exercises. Studies showed that a 5-minute workout is an effective way to lose weight and control your blood pressure. Moreover, people who exercise regularly have 11% percent lower risk of cancer.
- Play open air sports. Scientists proved that metabolic process needs oxygen. For instance, burning 10kg of fat requires 29kg of oxygen. Yet, the fat turns into 11kg of water and 28kg of carbon dioxide. Therefore, outdoor activities are very useful, especially in the park or forest.
- It goes without saying that smoking is a bad habit. However, according to the scientists, cigarette smoking speeds up our metabolism. Thus, smoking 10-20 cigarettes per day increases your energy expenditure by 10%.
- And finally, sleep tight. Healthy sleep lowers the risk of obesity by 45% in adults and 11% in children.
More Products to Consider
Farberware allows brewing tea in no time.
Gift set is an excellent present for a tea lover.
YoungYou International Detox Diet Tea
Healthy Weight Loss
People who want to lose weight often face a lot of challenges in achieving visible results. A constant uncontrollable urge to eat, on-the-go snacks, late-night eating are the most common causes of obesity. Thus, the first step towards weight loss is to curb your appetite. And the YoungYou International detox tea can help suppress your hunger naturally. The detox tea is primarily intended to promote weight loss and then cleanse your body of toxins. It contains a combination of herbs aimed at reducing hunger for up to 8 hours, yet providing your body with the necessary vitamins and important antioxidants for immune system support. Also, the tea contains anise, which is characterized with appetite suppressing properties. Besides, this herb is beneficial to improve digestion and reduce bloating, making your stomach flatter, greatly improving your well-being, and making you feel lighter. Tamarind, also known as Indian date, is another ingredient, which suppresses the feeling of hunger. It boosts metabolism, burns fat and increases serotonin levels. Such herbs as eucalyptus, tamarind, and cranberry are very good for your bladder. So, you can use this weight loss tea without any risk to your health. Indeed, the YoungYou detox tea is ideal for weight loss and body's natural cleansing.
A Few Words About the Manufacturer
YoungYou International was set up in 2006. Since then, the company has produced a wide range of weight loss, anti-aging and skin care products. The YoungYou International company is proud of their products as they are made of natural ingredients, having no negative side effects. What is more, you will get a full refund in case you are not satisfied with the results. Additionally, the company offers serums, anti-wrinkle creams, herbs, hair removal and hair growth formulas, body sculpting products. The company appreciates open communication, using customized approach to every customer.
More Products to Consider
Anti cellulite treatment massage oil is effective for targeting specific problem areas.
Vitamin bounty is beneficial for high-intensity workouts.
Baetea Gentle Detox Tea
The Best for Sports
Baetea Gentle detox tea is one of the best supplements for your weight loss program. The tea contains traditional organic herbs and natural ingredients that are beneficial for your health in many ways. The weight loss tea contains the Chinese most famous Oolong tea grown in the Wu Yi mountains. The Oolong tea is intended to fight obesity. Although, its useful properties don’t end there. Owing to the high level of antioxidants, the Oolong tea slows cancer cells, stops the aging process, and stimulates your nervous system. Also, it has a favorable effect on blood pressure. Just fancy! Only one ingredient offers all of the above-mentioned benefits. In addition to the Oolong leaf, the herbal tea contains guarana that deserves special attention. It can be used as a dietary supplement, being an excellent stimulant. In fact, guarana seeds contain twice more caffeine than coffee beans. Besides, it’s commonly used in sports to achieve significant results and reduce physical and mental fatigue. Thus, the Baetea Gentle detox tea is the best way to reach the top of the sport and effortlessly lose excess weight.
Interesting Facts About Tea
- What do we know about tea? Let’s learn some interesting facts. Tea is the world's most popular drink. Beer is the world's second most popular drink. Strange enough, but beer surpasses tea in popularity in England and Ireland.
- Many people are surprised to find out that black and green teas are made from the leaves of the same tea tree. However, they are processed differently. Black tea undergoes complete fermentation. During this process all moisture is removed and as a result of complex chemical reactions it gets a specific color and flavor. The difference is that green tea doesn’t go through a fermentation process.
- Green tea contains 50% more vitamin C than black tea.
- Tea has the ability to absorb odors. So, you can remove an unpleasant smell from your hands by soaking them in tea.
- Have you ever wondered how the bergamot tea is made? By the way, it is not a special sort of tea. It’s green or black tea flavored with bergamot oil.
- Tea is mainly produced in five countries, namely China, India, Sri Lanka, Japan and Taiwan. Actually, China occupies 80% of the market share. And we used to call Indian tea Ceylon.
More Products to Consider
If drinking tea is only a supplement measure for your physical workouts, you may want to consider buying handy bandana. For most girls, wearing it makes sports activities much more comfortable.
Vitamin C will provide a lot more additional health benefits.
What is a Detox Tea
Unhealthy foods, bad habits, metabolic disorders and a lot of other things lead to excessive accumulation of toxins and slags in our body day by day. Eventually, this may cause serious health problems, namely such as insomnia, weakness, fatigue, headache, and deterioration of the overall health and well-being. One would think that our body should naturally eliminate toxic waste, but its resources are simply not enough to remove all those slags and toxins all by itself. Thus, special herbal teas, the so-called detox teas can solve this problem. They promote weight loss and remove toxic substances from our body. Starting your natural tea detox program is an excellent way to encourage natural detoxification process.
If you come to a decision to buy any of our detox teas, it’s worth considering the French presses as well.
What Features to Compare
Cleansing tea, having proved to be extremely effective, is often recommended for weight loss, burning excess fat and removing toxins from our body. On top of the given benefits of detox tea is the natural soothing effect of herbs on people and water balance maintenance. The slightest deviation in water intake in our body may lead to accumulating toxins in all our body organs, negatively affecting organism functionality. So, what's there to look for when selecting a detox tea?
Prior to selecting the tea, you should pay attention to its intended use - weight loss, appetite suppression or body detox.
After that, it's important to consider what ingredients the chosen tea consists of and whether there's any risk of allergy reaction by the ingredient you're sensitive to. Some of the most highly allergic ingredients are caffeine and cinnamon. However, if you're not sensitive to these, you will surely give justice to the tea with such a rich flavor and boosting effect.
Of course, choosing a flavor that you will like only by the description of a product might be quite tricky. Here, you may need to take a close look at the composition to see what ingredient is most likely to impact the whole bucket of tastes. Although, most detox tea today are distinguished by the variety of complex flavors that all add to the richness of the taste. The information on flavors is generally specified on the packaging.
1. Marius Fermi How to Detox your Body with Tea, Lifehack.
2. Susanne Preble Benefit of Detox Tea, Livestrong. April 30, 2015.
3. Jill Corleone Weight Loss & Detox Tea, Livestrong. December 11, 2015.
4. Lambeth Hochwald What You Need to Know About Detox Tea, Mother Nature Network. September 20, 2016.
5. 12 Amazing Health Benefits Of Slimming Tea, StyleCraze. August 5, 2016.
6. Kris Gunnars How Green Tea Can Help You Lose Weight Naturally, Authority Nutrition.
7. Sip Up to Slim Down: The Right Way to Drink Green Tea for Weight Loss, The Beauty Gypsy.
8. Facts about Slimming Tea, Healthable. June 2, 2013.
9. David Carloni Tea For Weight Loss - Fact Or Fiction?, Streetdirectory.