Product Comparison: Thermaltake Riing Trio 12 RGB vs Thermaltake Riing Plus 12 RGB
- Good airflow and bright lights.
- They push a lot of air, which keeps your system cool.
- Fans are quiet and move a lot of air.
- The installation is very simple. Great airflow.
- Works great and has excellent airflow.
- It decent fans and look cool when they work.
- These fans are efficient, quiet and very decorative.
- You can set up profiles, fan speeds and set each fan to any color you like.
- The fans are relatively quiet at idle.
- These RGB fans are beautiful and run quiet.
- Best case fans in overall quality and look. Worth the price! Very quiet.
- The software was not working great, it wasn't the hub.
- Super color effects adjustable. Easy to install and almost silent.
- The software is horrendous and TT support is useless.